WTB CBD - Water Soluble Nano Isolate

Looking to buy water soluble nano CBD isolate. If you have any please let me know! Thanks!

@Siosis

I am looking for R and D purposes, what can you do me for just a few grams

@CBDWunder @ceebeedee

If you’re still looking for a good source for water-soluble nano CBD isolate I would be happy to send you samples of our products.

We have about 30kg of 20% CBD nano-powder from isolate currently available
We have 10% CBD powder in stock.
We have 10% CBG powder and liquid in stock
We have 3% CBG liquid in stock

We offer toll processing for our water-soluble process. We are able and willing to take in hot distillate and make it into full-spectrum water-soluble powder or liquid.

Reach out via DM for more info

what’s you CBG water soluble powder price? can I get a sample? also what’s the other 90% of the finished product?. thanks

1 Like

I do not think the color or colorless matters, what is your average mg a ml? IMO I think the taste and stability matters more. I do know that smaller droplet size it it is not opaque but still. Also what is your mg a g on your powder? Water compatible is amazing!

@Okcdellt We make products ranging from 10mg/mL to 200mg/mL in nanoemulsions and 10mg/g to 200mg/g in a spray-dried powder. We have found there to be very minimal if any taste when added to at least 4oz of a flavored beverage or 8oz of unflavored beverage. If a certain taste profile is desired, we can introduce nano water-compatible terpenes to the product.

We strive to keep our molecule size below 100ng on all batches to keep it a true nano product. Depending on the process we have consistently hit 30-50 nanograms or lower. Each project for us is different as we change the input ingredients to match the client’s desires.

1 Like

@MountainCBD I sent you a DM. I can get you price lists in an e-mail along with an invoice for samples of your desired products and quantity. We can also discuss the other 90% via e-mail or phone call

email is ebhawkins1234@gmail.com

@MountainCBD E-mail sent with MSDS, Spec sheets, & pricing

The standard allow in South Africa is 20mg.
So each other company is making with 4 to 5 mg of CBD in a bottle. I want to do 10mg and 20mg per 500ml of water. There is transport i would love to grow to 5000 x 500ml bottles price and ships.
They seem to make this with CBD Water soluble that is why i use mg.
Please understand i a really new to this, i have my water in 300 shops so far normal drinking water purified water, something South Africa is only been drinking for 5 years.
CBD water is so new, so we all do not have the answers,

From someone saying CBD loses its potion as it is in sunlight.
Hey man, he just informed me that water soluble aint the way to go. That why he’s been so busy himself. Researching, and cancelling that order of water soluble cbd and getting his money back. Apparently it degrade rapidly in water and not long after distribution the bottles of cooldrink, water and what not all test zero cbd. I will also now do research in the matter.
Ive always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, was disappointed to hear the stock being stuck in the US.but now.see why.

Please forgive my ignorance, just want to bring CBD to south Africa, yes make money CBD gummy bear, CBD cooldrinks.

Is any water soluble cbd available? Please dm if so

We always have water soluble CBD available in multiple concentrations and derived from multiple sources (full spectrum distillate, broad spectrum distillate, CBD isolate, & CBG isolate). If anyone is ever in need feel free to reach out in the DMs

1 Like

Im looking for both cbd and cbg water soluble isolate, need about a half kilo-kilo of each,(if i use incorrect terminology im sorry, not a chemist, im a salesmen) im formulating some powder based products and want to infuse them with the water soluble powder. Can you send me pricing for your products?

1 Like