Would one need a GLG membership to join the GLG Affiliates?

You give any further though to inviting Matt from Divine Tribe? I know there’s a handful of other members here who would vouch for him

What can I get for 50 bucks?

Embroidered pot holder and rso sop?

3 Likes

Bottle of Botanical Terps…

5 Likes

I have a glg patch I can give you. Probably have an ets pin around here somewhere. I also have a recyclable straw.

6 Likes

Sold. Include some out of date sop and it will be the great life gang

5 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha

3 Likes

I supply lab equipment. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks all for the reply!

1 Like

I still am lost on premium vendor and if it correlates with GLG at all.

Let’s see some equipment @happytree!

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s see some of your gear homie!

1 Like

No, it does not.

@Killa12345 was a premium vendor long before he was an affiliate

Premium vendors are members of the forum who have earned widespread acclaim from their peers here as running top notch businesses.

9 Likes

To be clear, all of the SOPs were either written by me, or I purchased from industry leaders like @murphymurri

I give them out, for free, to people who ask for them.

The value proposition of the GLG is the discounts we offer and the meetups (which, due to Covid, haven’t happened in 2020, thus all memberships that expired this year get a free renewal.)

8 Likes

that would be kinda nice the year I become GLG is the year of covid

1 Like

Didn’t you win your membership via MoM?

1 Like

damn it I tried again

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::green_heart::facepunch:

If yes, then that’s a lifetime membership :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

do huh?

holy freaking what

I think I just peed my pants a lil

10 Likes

As future mentioned @PremiumVendor is a group status here on the forum. Here is their category About the Premium Vendors category - Even though we said it would be decided by a poll who gets to be a PremiumVendor, the whole idea honestly felt not exactly in the spirit of the forum. You’ll see the category only has 4 posts in a year. You’re either a vendor and we like you, or some fall out of love for whatever reason. No categories or special groups, just keep posts in the Classifieds section for sales. It’s not exactly easy to moderate that or keep it up with a poll. Open to community suggestions here.

The only group that cross links is the goodlifegang group, who all get a badge and their own segregated category here, on top of the https://GoodLifeGang.tech benefits with an account there.

@StoneD definitely deserves a lifetime :+1:

8 Likes

Full disclosure, we initally started the Premium Vendors as a pay to play option, a way to fund the forum, but dropped that idea pretty quick with the formation of the GLG

4 Likes

Still the most coveted imo

2 Likes