Would one need a GLG membership to join the GLG Affiliates?

Would one need a GLG membership to join the GLG Affiliates? What’s the qualification required to join the program?

Thanks!

1 Like

What do u sell or what service do you provide @happytree??

2 Likes

There’s GLG Members (paid or awarded) (for SOPs and discounts to GLG Business Affiliations)

And paid GLG Business Affiliations (25k lifetime I think)

@Future is in charge of all that stuff I think.
Also has ambassadors that help verify hemp slangers.

I get this mixed up with Premium Vendor NGL. Both seem beneficial for a business to earn / sign up for.

Qualifications would be honesty and taking care of your customers. Have seen GLG affiliates removed for disqualifiers.

5 Likes

This is pretty clearly explained at GoodLifeGang.tech

But

There’s paid memberships, and then there are business affiliates that are invited to join and offer discounts on their gear to paying members.

We are very selective with who we allow to be an affiliate

5 Likes

No. Business memberships get additional perks over individual memberships, but they are not affiliates.

There is no buying for an affiliate other than the discount they offer to the gang, and they have the option to sponsor meetups

2 Likes

You give any further though to inviting Matt from Divine Tribe? I know there’s a handful of other members here who would vouch for him

What can I get for 50 bucks?

Embroidered pot holder and rso sop?

3 Likes

Bottle of Botanical Terps…

5 Likes

I have a glg patch I can give you. Probably have an ets pin around here somewhere. I also have a recyclable straw.

6 Likes

Sold. Include some out of date sop and it will be the great life gang

5 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha

3 Likes

I supply lab equipment. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks all for the reply!

1 Like

I still am lost on premium vendor and if it correlates with GLG at all.

Let’s see some equipment @happytree!

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s see some of your gear homie!

1 Like

No, it does not.

@Killa12345 was a premium vendor long before he was an affiliate

Premium vendors are members of the forum who have earned widespread acclaim from their peers here as running top notch businesses.

9 Likes

To be clear, all of the SOPs were either written by me, or I purchased from industry leaders like @murphymurri

I give them out, for free, to people who ask for them.

The value proposition of the GLG is the discounts we offer and the meetups (which, due to Covid, haven’t happened in 2020, thus all memberships that expired this year get a free renewal.)

8 Likes

that would be kinda nice the year I become GLG is the year of covid

1 Like

Didn’t you win your membership via MoM?

1 Like

damn it I tried again

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::green_heart::facepunch: