About the Premium Vendors category

Premium Trusted Vendors. Personally vetted in person by a Future4200.com Admin / Moderator.

1 Like

How can I contact you guys about becoming a premium vender?
Thanks,
Ryan

Please contact me regarding vetting

I would like to become a premium vendor. Can you e-mail me the steps?

Kylan@stevesgoods.com

how do i become verified ?

Would love info on how to become a Trusted Vendor. You can email me @ WellnessCBDBIOMASS@gmail.com Thanks!

Hi am interested in becoming a certified vendor on your site. I currently operate out of CO and WI and have a C1D1 lab just outside Longmont, CO.

Hi am interested in becoming a certified vendor on your site. I currently operate out of CO and WI and have a C1D1 lab just outside Longmont, CO.

what are the steps to become a premium vendor???

I am representing EndoZen LLC andI am looking to get a premium vendor account. I have the ability to provide bulk orders up 5000kg of isolate, and 200L of THC free distillate a month. You can reach me at taylor.reed1501@gmail.com.

Good Morning, Can you please email me at sales@superiorbioscience.us or violette@superiorbioscience.us and give me the information on how to become a premium vendor. Thank You for your time.

would like to be a certified vendor, Please get back to me with steps for verification process please
thank you

Hello, we would like to be listed here as a premium vendor. Please provide the steps such that we can go ahead and get vetted and approved.

Thanks,
VT

i need of cat 3 and crude anyone out there that can provide

I would like further information about the Vendor opportunity. Please forward more info.

Thanks!

I would like to know how to become a premium as well.
Thanks
Bests

Would like to become a premium and trusted vendor.

Thank you,

Aaron
Hemp Industries Inc.

Also inquiring about vetting for Premium Vendor.