About the Premium Vendors category

Premium Trusted Vendors.

These members sell equipment and supplies to the industry.

They are not here to sell CBD.

New Premium Vender will be chosen by poll.

2 Likes

How can I contact you guys about becoming a premium vender?
Thanks,
Ryan

Please contact me regarding vetting

I would like to become a premium vendor. Can you e-mail me the steps?

Kylan@stevesgoods.com

how do i become verified ?

Would love info on how to become a Trusted Vendor. You can email me @ WellnessCBDBIOMASS@gmail.com Thanks!

Hi am interested in becoming a certified vendor on your site. I currently operate out of CO and WI and have a C1D1 lab just outside Longmont, CO.

Hi am interested in becoming a certified vendor on your site. I currently operate out of CO and WI and have a C1D1 lab just outside Longmont, CO.

what are the steps to become a premium vendor???

I am representing EndoZen LLC andI am looking to get a premium vendor account. I have the ability to provide bulk orders up 5000kg of isolate, and 200L of THC free distillate a month. You can reach me at taylor.reed1501@gmail.com.

Good Morning, Can you please email me at sales@superiorbioscience.us or violette@superiorbioscience.us and give me the information on how to become a premium vendor. Thank You for your time.

would like to be a certified vendor, Please get back to me with steps for verification process please
thank you

Hello, we would like to be listed here as a premium vendor. Please provide the steps such that we can go ahead and get vetted and approved.

Thanks,
VT

i need of cat 3 and crude anyone out there that can provide

I would like further information about the Vendor opportunity. Please forward more info.

Thanks!

I would like to know how to become a premium as well.
Thanks
Bests

Would like to become a premium and trusted vendor.

Thank you,

Aaron
Hemp Industries Inc.

Also inquiring about vetting for Premium Vendor.

@AgTonik is consistently dropping knowledge on the grower side as well as supplying AGT-50 to several members here. Not sure if they would want to be a premium vendor or not but it seems like they are doing a lot of the work Iā€™d expect to see from someone with that tag :call_me_hand:

This seemed like the best topic to put it in if you disregard the dummies looking for cbd slanger tags

1 Like

Why, thank you. This is where I like to hang out. Iā€™d like to be a premium vendor! How do I get on the poll?

1 Like