5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Damn…

3 Likes

Don’t think anyone died.

edit: this is what it looked like when I wrote this

6 Likes

Why edit what I put? I did have RIP thinking the guys passed away, but it didn’t look all creepy like that.

2 Likes

guess they didnt read the fine print or do any research on activities being conducted…

1 Like

I restored what you put because I can’t just delete my post below it responding. I don’t like the edit history blind spot.

7 Likes

They’re attempting to shift the blame to a company that makes shitty equipment because they bought said shitty equipment?

I wonder if the system they bought was sold with an engineer’s stamp attached to it.

3 Likes

Since when do folks expect xtractor despot to maintain the gear purchased from them?!?

Or provide fire suppression?

11 Likes

Multiple people sent me this before it got posted here like it’s some juicy wrongful death case.

It’s just a case of the Mondays.

2 Likes

As is tradition…it’s so the business is blackballed by anyone in the Future who finds out.

If it’s warranted, put "em on blast.

2 Likes

What’s being put on blast exactly?

Vague lawsuit details of nada?

No verdict?

The business getting sued for operating in an unsafe environment I meant.

Right, but you don’t know if it’s their lab. Their equipment. Their role. Anything.

Nada.

1 Like

The business that was operating in an unsafe environment is the one suing.

Saying “It’s not my fault basic safety was disregarded, it’s the fault of manufacturer because they sold an unsafe product.”

4 Likes

Aka witch hunt material due to vagueness.

1 Like

getting sued does not equate with culpability.

given the information we have SO FAR, I would wager this suit is spurious and will go nowhere.

that is a GUESS, based on essentially ZERO information.

It could go the other way, but as of yet it has not. So putting @ChangMinXD on blast seems premature to say the least.

I’m also guessing @ChangMinXD nor his employees are actually able to address the details of this suit until its been settled…but stranger things have happened around here.

6 Likes

If they can prove that they werent at fault for the accident the onus would be on whoever certified the unit. If it ever was certified by someone and not just put into operation right off the boat.

1 Like

Licenses, engineering, liability all falls on the lab.

Stamps don’t prevent operator errors.

4 Likes

I looove witches…

2 Likes