WNC THCP? How real could this be?

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: popcorn

6 Likes

I have explained what happened I got duped when I was working for somone else. 1000 carts were sold with a coa that said thcp. We got duped like alot of other people there were complaints and the few carts that were sold to customers were recalled. Why are you so engaged in this? You’re a lab that’s waxed about how impartial you are . you should be above this you not being above this is questionable at best and concerning at the worst. You have heard what John said about certain dealings. That doesn’t make it true but Me knowing details I shouldn’t should atleast concern you about the thickness of your Relationship. You saying putting ING at the end of your post would equal charge you had against us earlier you should change it to Ed to be more accurate.

We test material and people want to buy said material because we test it. What do you have to offer the world?

Okay, you used to sell JWH-018 thinking it was THCP. And you’re telling us all about our testing?

1 Like

a3d57e9f80e67bda920f25d446eaa7da

Memes and gifs

4 Likes

So the shit show is gonna keep going on over here now, right?

7 Likes

Some of this shit should be pay-per-view

5 Likes

Everyone’s talking about a member of the year award but I really think we need a dumpster fire thread of the year award too lol

12 Likes

Hmmm I didn’t say anything about your testing plenty of people do that on reddit.

Ok…

I have a question for you ? Is it possible for thcp to be 33% synthetic and the rest hemp derived?

That’s questioning optics I’m sure your testing is accurate. Plenty of people say things about your testing I’m not going to post it here because it will get the thread shut down like before

3 Likes

Lots of people talk poorly about our testing, because we tell them things they’d rather ignore.

They’re not our market.

I have a relationship with all of our clients. We’re a for-profit business.

5 Likes

Either subject douche one know as client either lied about everything or I hope he lied about everything. You can call me and I’ll tell you exactly what he said I think you want to know. Since it wasn’t done to avoid paying a broker. Since we were not one.

What you should be worried about is why your name got mentioned at all. By the client. Really think about it why would it. Think about the motivation. Any other name could have been said yours was why is that? He could have said another broker why in a million years would he say yours. That’s what I would be asking myself.

Because he could get out of paying you for information I share for free.

1 Like

share_me_now_brief_2019-03-11T051414.563Z-1

No actually he can’t since we brought them before and he said he wouldn’t sell to them. And he’s going to end up paying any way. Ask yourself why would he say your name. What advantages would there be. He could just say his other salesperson he didn’t. He said you guys and went into great detail how he did it. I offer you once again five me a call tomorrow and I’ll tell you what was actually said. I

Why not just say it here for all the world to read?

You’re the one with all the things to say.

3 Likes

Easier just to libel you to sow doubt in the eyes of redditors, maybe jurors