Winterisation with butane possible?

Why would crystallization be relevant to a contest about bongs…?

1 Like

just that they are genius and never figured out that the same methods used on other products could make pure thc. Thy were too busy making bongs I made my first crsytals on accident by leaving a tube of oil sitting around.

Yeah, well, it’s thumper sooooo…

2 Likes

I was feeling pretty lost with that reply, even after re reading it I’m having trouble figuring out what he was replying to.

Never heard of the MIT pot contest before either.

2 Likes

He was drunk. He’s pretty coherent in the beginning of the day, but towards the evening, he gets kinda hard to understand

5 Likes

@thumper using “=” = @thumper being drunk as a skunk.

Can someone proof my work please?

1 Like

i have the worst english bt im sure youre right= im always drunk. or at least MEDICATED I passed college english just becaue i showed up at least. Teachers hate the smart kid who doesnt come to class other than the tests.

3 Likes

Obviously if you get totally drunk his statements become super cohesive…

Bruh, I got a little buzz on myself.

i drink less than one beer per hour. im super procrastinator and want to mow the lawn instead of trimming.

I just heard you drink warm beer

2 Likes

ive never refrigerated a beer, sometimes they are cold from the store. my current stash is in a black lexus in the sun-= tastes better hot like coffee. I dont wanna read the thread front to back but isnt this called a dewax column? Ive looked at this thread many times but its not as simple as what the title reads.

1 Like

or you could but 6 24 inch columns with 2lb each on the same dry ice. why is 1lb the limit? and you want to freeze inside the column so it maintains low temp freese the columns for like an hour, stainles stinks at heat transfer. If you can pull a vac thats better. i dont have ends for all my columns.

Compared to what? I already made that thread fella.

im just saying if you put a full stainless tube on dry ice- it takes an hour or more to get the inside cold.

Because the plant material is an insulator, not because of the stainless

1 Like

What thread is that? I wouldn’t mind taking a look. Stainless is a poor heat conductor compared to some things like aluminum, copper, or silver, but an excellent conductor compared to other things. Either way, we’re generally going to be working with some flavor of stainless as opposed to most any other metal.

Have you tested this with other metal tubes? Don’t answer, we know it’s no.

1 Like

I watched hows it made and it takes an hour to freeze a burrito in a blast freezer. If I put the tube in and masure it with a infrared it takes a long time and thats the exterior. The inside is a very good insulator so I precool my tubes in a -5 deep freeze before putting them in the cooler with dry ice while I do all my assembly other than the column. The collection takes HOURS to get cold in the freezer.

Didn’t know how to delete apologies