Will walk you through a great carbon scrub tech that allows you to warm wash for 1000$ for my SOP just need some side money going on vaca so fire sale SOPs

Need that stripper and booze money for the vacation lol grab your cheap SOPs my scrub warm wash SOP seems to be the most desired. Will include machinery required and can get you my discount depending on machine you go with.

Or any other SOPs I’ll hook it up as well

14 Likes

Come on @siosis! You can’t blow up the South Florida Sunday Safety meeting here on the forum.

Now everyone is gonna wanna participate in our safety meetings. For someone with limited strip club experience, your sure in for a good time brotha. Looking forward to seeing some Cuban rub her fake Tata’s on you.

Yes. This is Sunday church for us Floridians. Nothing like the street church aka strip club with the homies talking shop with a view. Lol

Please pay siosis for the sop. He’s gonna need it coming to play with us at the strip club.

Yo. While @siosis is lowballing his warm scrub tech. I offer pictures of all the boys in various compromises shots for $5ea :joy::rofl::joy:

30 Likes

Lmfaooo I was keeping it vague but if we blowing up the spot south Florida Sunday safety meetings get lit. Help support single mothers one SOP at a time people !

23 Likes

I don’t think we are gonna keep the tradition a weekly one but we might need to institute a monthly meeting like the first Sunday of every month so people like @CBNight can come back to Miami for a few days.

Weekly ones could be like a Lamborghini if we stay the whole day again and do it weekly.

5 Likes

Truth. Such a thing as getting strippered out

2 Likes

That being said Florida GLG meet strippers on a yacht?

@Future

9 Likes

This is getting interesting

4 Likes

I’ve already asked about the yacht party thing and i think @BG305 said it was either a 17 or 30 people max or something. A Miami yacht glg meetup was the first thing I thought of. No better way to be Miami then on a massive party boat!

@BG305 just needs to get an estimated number of people expected at a south Florida glg meet up and he can secure a location that will be weed friendly.

8 Likes

Interesting? You insult us. Interesting is a slow Monday morning for us FL boys

5 Likes

I got a yacht plug too just FYI lemme ask

4 Likes

This will only be available through the end of the week then my prices go back to normal. I will also only be available till mid August for Consulting and then my own company opens and my time will be mostly taken by that

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I wonder what my sops are worth…
I know they are the simplest most efficient out there… trust me I spent a bunch of money figuring it out… zero scrub… etc… etc… super easy… #chemicalintuition

Lol hit me up I’m from Florida too lmao

15 Likes

Looks like we need to invite @snook into our little group chat.

Nice work brother. And your always invited to our safety meetings. Lol

2 Likes

Count me in sir

2 Likes

Ya man gotta get what you deserve and what your time and headaches that others can avoid are worth! Usually my SOPs are much more but also are full lab SOPs not just specific tasks

2 Likes

Mine too.i run my own lab from ethanol extraction to retail products and everything in between, also marketing, FarmerToFarmer HempSolutions on Facebook, website being built. Also doing feminized seed project. Also designing my own ethanol recovery ffe system to replace the garbage one I bought. We’re busy out here. Sell some of my shit so I can go on vacation too. I also am making a secret deal that will help us all eliminate brokers. My last name is Farmer, I’m genetically predisposed to hate brokers, #brokerlessworld

15 Likes

Those are some pretty cool projects your working on.

Looks like the Floridians are really bringing it to the hemp world, I’m from Florida too.

5 Likes

Isolation chamber saved my ass. And yes they are mine this time. I’ve been involved I’m some pretty big things. Just always mind raped, with no lube… #nomas

4 Likes

Is your lab in Florida ? I was under the impression I was consulting or brokering or supplying machinery to every lab in Florida except one in Orlando

1 Like