Will walk you through a great carbon scrub tech that allows you to warm wash for 1000$ for my SOP just need some side money going on vaca so fire sale SOPs

Well damn, I’m not in Florida but I will fly my ass across the country to a Miami yacht party with y’all anytime.

8 Likes

In Oregon. I went to the hemp… and I wouldn’t know your clientele but I imagine there’s a bunch of competition. I know a couple groups there working with people here. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: I’m coming in the fall winter though to set up a lab there. I came to Oregon because I’m in the silicon valley if cannabis… now we expand lol

2 Likes

Awww chit it going down in the dirty south. I was thinking for a min there you was going to make the safety meeting twice a week. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Can’t never be to safe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m taking off :flight_departure::man_facepalming: bye bye Vegas, hello Miami. Uploading: 15639100074911210671969974604766.jpg…

2 Likes

Nah only 4 of us so far. Small group. Florida gonna be the Largest hemp producer in the US in 12 months. We get 3-4 harvests a year. You only get your 1-2. Gonna be dirt dirt cheap. You Wana come back got a job for a you

1 Like

You are not consulting, brokering or supplying machinery to the 200k acre hemp project in Florida.

5 Likes

The Church of Latter Day Saints I think is one of the largest landowners in the state of Florida. I used to live in Palm Beach Gardens, the future is def interesting.

A. You have no idea who I’m associated with
B. What entity are you referring too?
C. 200,000 acres? If you say so

1 Like

Ya I wonder what they’re feelings on hemp are

A. No I do not know who you are associated with, but I do know who you are not associated with.
B. The entity you are not associated with.
C. Yes 200,000 acres. I don’t say so, the person who already controls that land and is behind the project does, he chuckled when I told him about the guy who said

I am under the impression I was consulting or brokering or supplying machinery to every lab in Florida except one in Orlando

Just wanted to give you a heads up in Florida there are whales and sharks also on land.

3 Likes

Unless it’s terrapharma then I’ll have to take your word for it. But I’m highly skeptical

The fact you won’t name the entity also makes me a little skeptical. NDA usually doesn’t keep you from naming an associate just keeps you from discussing any details of said associate. But I guess they can be stricter… just again a red flag when talking about whales and sharks. They usually Wana be known not hide in the shadows

1 Like

Didn’t he say every lab? Not every farm. 200k acres is a pretty large lab.

3 Likes

Ding ding ding ding. In Florida that would be 3 harvests of 200k acres a year making them the largest lab in the United States at the capacity of 1,200,000,000 pounds of processing per year at 2000 pounds an acre. Hence my skepticism

4 Likes

Florida can’t fuck with Oregon in terms of cbd production. Seed production, now count me in. I can’t imagine ever getting a job from you no offense, I am just pretty good what I do and I don’t work for other people . If you’re claiming humidity won’t be an issue on 2 if those crops I’m suspect. And out here in Oregon we’ve all been around the block. And 200k acres is lot of drying space. And if it’s all automated then that lab will be doing a shit ton of 7% material. I could be wrong but in my experience that’s what I see. So I think both of you bullshit meters are sounding off on each other and I think you’re both correct. I hope he’s harvesting 200 acres and I hope you are supplying people in Florida equipment, I don’t know why they don’t build it themselves because I’ve done that dance before and I lost a 5 million dollar contract because the equipment supplier out of Washington was a lying fat conman and couldn’t get his shit here operational on time. I can build what he couldn’t get operational for a fraction of the cost. If someone is promoting carbon scrubbing I ask why? Most often their goals can be achieved through far more efficient methods. For instance, the profitability of non scrub, vs warm scrub, vs cold really really matters on large scale. So good luck to you both. And if you need any remediation, consulting, or tolling give me a shout. I’ll have a lab in Florida after harvest before new year’s. I just have to figure out where I want to fish at… lol gl

7 Likes

I got world class snook fishing right in front of my house. We have some monsters. The ones that are of size are super crafty as people come here for bait fish and snook all the time. Really want to try one as I hear they are just some of the best eating.

The beach ain’t bad either here for shark fishing. Some really nice spots out on the west coast but we have some really nice spots here out east.

5 Likes

I used to live on pine island, out of respect for the species I don’t eat snook. Redfish, grouper or trout they are filleted by noon. Hog fish is by far the best. Look at you guys. Got me all riled up here ready to pack my equipment and bounce lol especially with 200k aces of biomass needing worked on. Lol

5 Likes

I’m a hogfish and snapper lover as well. Lobster season just opened last night. Stone crab season opens soon. Mahi season.

Ahhhhhh. Now this is why I love this state so much!!

4 Likes

I’m dtf… down to fish

6 Likes

Most people carbon scrubbing are doing it smaller scale. It’s just a cheap method of remediation that’s fairly idiot proof.

As far as humidity I’m no grower but I’m being told proof of concept has been established and the strains can handle it. I’m also skeptical of the humidity resistance but that isn’t my field so I just say ok. If humidity is no issue then it is possible for us to grow 3 harvests a year but again this is just the info that I’m fed by the guys in the ag side from these large companies I have no way of verifying it.

As far as building equipment goes, a lot of these guys don’t have time to adjust and adapt the design of a massive lab. You think anyone large scale that needs to be up right now is building machines from scratch? It’s happening but In only certain cases and for certain style of machines. Especially when you can buy a set up that the design has been proven to be effective and works at X capacity for X amount of dollars with very little dialing in. They just Arnt gonna build it themselves. At least no one I’ve discussed is even approaching the majority of their buildout that way. Certain pieced sure, but the majority of it no way. No time to dial in and test models.

So give it 6 months and then we can discuss and dick measure state to state about cbd growth. But if the ag guys arnt lying to my face the Bible Belt and below has the climate and Florida has the best soil of them all and has a massive established ag industry that is really really hurting.

Soooo alll that being said, sure there could totally be 200k acres in the ground. Without anyone I’ve talked to hearing about? Eh maybe nothing’s impossible. Building your own machinery tho? Nah not gonna happen rly. Can’t risk the design not being efficient or cost effective. They are usually buying machines already in circulation and are observable so they can feel comfortable putting 10 million into a project.

Just a different perspective. To each their own

2 Likes

The harvest is probably gonna be shit tho like you said. Nobody knows what they’re doing. The climate and the soil tho are prime for the execution though. And for sure hit me up when you got capability to remediate I’m sure it’ll be needed.

1 Like