Wild Forage Booty

Looks like amanitas

Smack that

1 Like

Nope this is exactly what I expected when I read the word ā€œbootyā€. Albeit Iā€™m a bit rusty with my pirate lingo, so I can see where booty has several meanings here.

1 Like

Frog legs, fiddle heads, morel, and asparagus

7 Likes

First ones are oysters and edible. Second one is no eat

There is one that is similar to the second one up here that is apparently edible. That one doesnā€™t look like it now that you say something. Let me see if I can find anything on the internet about it. BRB.

And Iā€™m kicking myself for not getting em. Again, if it werenā€™t a two hour drive Iā€™d go get em.

Edit: I canā€™t find it right now. But it looks similar to that one and a little yellowish. They dry it out and chop it into tiny bits and itā€™s supposed to be used as a tea and blah blah blah. I donā€™t think it did shit besides taste nasty

Those were definately oyster mushrooms

1 Like

I meant the other one that you are saying isnā€™t edible.

I should have gotten the Oysters. But I didnā€™t and Iā€™m dumb.

Send me pic when you find and I cam help identify

Saw these grow out of sheet rock in a grow room.

7 Likes

Iā€™m trying to look it up by what it was used for, but nothing is coming up. Iā€™ll dig some more.

Wtf? Thatā€™s not good

2 Likes

Kinda looks like someone buttered that wall with inoculated drywall mud just to see what would happen lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll admit that I built it. It was the wall between two large flip room. But I never could figure out where it came from. Did have a drywall company do the work for me because that is one hell of a job.

Found these in my living room.

7 Likes

Got any pipes running through that wall? Might have a leak if itā€™s staying wet enough to allow em to fruit like that.

1 Like

No sir. And I donā€™t work there no more and that is a good thing! Iā€™m a plumber by trade. Weed used to be cool for work but then you see that.

2 Likes

Are these oyster mushroomsā€¦they were growing piece dead oak tree I thinkā€¦itā€™s been raining past 2weeks every night

If these are indeed oyster mushrooms what do they taste likeā€¦whatā€™s best way to cook emā€¦and what mushroom is called the chicken of the wood

2 Likes

Those appear to be the real deal to me but make sure you get confirmation I donā€™t want you to get sick!

1 Like

You should make sure those arenā€™t Clitocybe dealbata or Hypsizygus ulmarius before eating em

4 Likes

Chanterelles?!?

You might need to go back and re-key

7 Likes