Why is @sidco censoring this thread

I believe this could be a step in the right direction. You lose nothing this way imo. Anything i can do to keep the higher standards stuff cleaned up I gladly volunteer.

Another great thread would be the legality of D8 explained, maybe some links to articles explaining it or mismatched copy and pasted sections of the farm bill put together.
Really still wondering about this one. The effects are extremely, EXTREMELY similar to D9. seems like a loophole at best.
What is the best use for D8 other than passing it off as D9 in non med/rec states?
Why are no major hemp brands releasing D8 products all of the sudden?
What would happen if I added a D8 product to my hemp product line and had it in a handful of stores?
I can’t say I’ve seen more than 3 brands with D8 products.
I’m all for legal loopholes but let’s call a spade a spade if that’s all it is.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound like the old “back in my day” guy. But I remember when I first joined I was so afraid to post anything off topic b.c. the users would quickly let you know that’s not what the forum is for. I read for months before I created a username and still to this day I find myself typing out things and then deleting them after a second thought realizing they may not add to the conversation in any scientific or meaningful way. I LOVE the idea of a category for no-bullshit/no drama ONLY meaningful additions to science. The massive influx of new users and the complacency of our OG members are deff muddying the waters a bit. I think we need a little fear back in the forum. The new users should be scared to talk non-sensical shit for sake of being berated by respected members just like I was :person_shrugging: just my thoughts. I feel like we are letting a little too much of the shit posting go on with out letting the shit posters know we don’t care for it here. Drama is so damn entertaining to us but I don’t want it to be to our detriment.

Edit: re-reading that again I dont mean that people should be afraid to post whatever they want. I don’t advocate for censorship however I keep coming up with ideas in my mind that inevitably end at some sort of oversight or something different than what this place should be (imo). Maybe the solution is not here and what we are wanting, in addition to this, is a comprehensive wiki that IS heavily moderated but would contain saftey stuff along with basic shit that’s commonly accepted to be absolutely up to date etc.

14 Likes

i myself am scared to shit to post anything. For obvious reasons already stated. Granted, The last thing I want to do is come off as a moron. I am new(3 months). This is a tricky forum to navigate. I will not start a topic anymore. Ignored. Always. I said the wrong thing to the wrong person, that’s all she wrote, literally. So I read mostly, reply now and then if its about something I’m passionate about. I’m hesitant to reply, but oh well, here i go…

8 Likes

@ProEndo I appreciate the support in splitting the topic to maintain categorical consistency. However, for all the concerned citizens of this community, I heard your cries and asked that the original thread be completely stricken from the records and discontinued the offering until a product of higher purity and safety was produced.

I would be remissed, however, if the hypocrisy of certain members were not illuminated.

2 Likes

Wait, we can get admins to nuke our threads? @sidco i thought nothing was deleted here

1 Like

I delete all kinds of stuff, spam mostly, lots of people accidentally upload pictures of something they didnt mean to. We unlist and close sales threads, so unless you have the link you’d probably never know it was there.

6 Likes