Why is everyone and their dog moving to Oklahoma

Another state that will require good connections - for cultivation check out Southern New Jersey, they’re all about large Dutch style greenhouses for non-cannabis ag.

And unless some miracle OK tier bill comes out of NC or somewhere, every new market will mimic regulations in IL, AZ, NJ, FL, etc. Of course the first barrier is capital, but if you have enough to apply, I guarantee you can navigate any onerous stipulations and WIN

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. All about the money lol

1 Like

I have a marijuana conviction. let me know if you need me to help get your license in IL LOL

2 Likes

Hahaha a week before the deadline, there were applicants frantically calling around asking if I had any people that had convictions. In another state I saw two applicants trade theirs as a part of a real estate deal. Most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. In IL my client got in the initial lottery but I guess they’re rescoring them, so will let you know…

im in il and kinda want in on the legal end but its all about money= the craft grower licencse is so restricted it tells you which specific LED is allowed- gavita. and it requires run to waste hydro instead of soil??? WTF the rules are to be nice to the environment and it requires runoff? The rules were /are so bad that when they opened it up NOBODY APPLIED??? then thy made an effort for people of color to get loans and its still all cresco labs.

2 Likes

We just grill stupid people…

How the fuck does led talk have anything to do with politics?

2 Likes

I offered my experience and you werea a total asshole. I can understand when i rant but I feel like you target me now due to my opinion on politics. I wasnt ranting I told you my led runs hot and you say thump thump thump?

Right cause basic logic and reason is political.

Dumb ass

1 Like

the thermometer must lie. I have no stake in the game- I switched to led.

3 Likes

trump has a small dick

You’ve seen it ?

2 Likes

good thing he has small hands

3 Likes

6 Likes

the led talk I mentioned is that in my state you are required to use led, and only allowed a few options of which lights to use. Severe overregulation by politicians who made under the table contracts with companies.

I think the above posts are the reason your really not welcome.
We’re all pretty good people but we won’t take your shit.
Many issues are taken care of locally and “unofficially “.

Asians bought house and 35acres in bfe. $800k
After closing went across street and bought 30 twin sized mattresses. No beds.

So everyone is loaded and on watch. Sumptin ain’t rite boyz!