Why is everyone and their dog moving to Oklahoma

Land prices going crazy. Not all land grows the best.land is snapped up
a week after listing. Real estate agents working Sundays…
Asians, Chinese, upstaters, you name it.

Oklahoma sucks. There is no money here. There is nothing to support your influx. We have Tornados :tornado: and earthquakes. :fire: Fires, droughts, windstorms, grasshoppers, catipillers and moths. Smelly oil and gas wells. Polluted waters, obn hates you. Neighbors are ALL inbred 6 toed’d cousins. Everyone is redneck and loves DHT! Soooo much deadly mold ripe for lung infections.
2 yr residency for cl. I’m sure there are much better choices for relocations. Right?
But seriously there are greenhouses everywhere. Anyone personally know why the sudden rush?
RE agent mentioned Minnesota and Wisconsin. So I’m curious.
Thanks and cheers.

8 Likes

Less barriers of entry.

15 Likes

Lax regulation
Backdoor to Texas and the midwest, Florida is also closer

11 Likes

No one watches the Weather or History Channel :man_shrugging:

I got offered a Grow & Extraction facility there.
But I’ve been to Nebraska & seen storm chasers.
Fuck that noise.

DustBowl 420 Coming Soon

Jokes aside, everyone went for the lack of regulation’s. People stayed for all the Out of state money coming in to buy legal and drive it out.

14 Likes

Everything in OK is super chill

3 Likes

Lol you must not have seen how easy it is to get your inspection. This is now feeding the major black markets. Putting a hurt on the west coast firesale packs.
I’m still eyeing Utah and a few new states. Ultimately Texas is my primary target.

3 Likes

Texas will be a hard bet. I don’t think they will legalize within the next 3 years.

OKC is still a fire place, even with METRX or whatever it is coming into effect next year.

Wanna stay relevant, (and this goes across the board), just grow the most fire you can and process the leftovers. It will still sell

I still have yet to smoke on anything in OK that rivals some Grape Jelly Donut or Dosickeys.

5 Likes

…sadly, I couldn’t bring my dog.

Notice!!!

Anyone want to adopt a 7 year old pitbull terrier? Her name is Leia. She’s honestly the best dog and sweetest I’ve ever had the joy of sharing my life with. I couldn’t bring her with us cause I have a baby and I don’t have the time to give her and I don’t want her to spend her life just sitting inside a house… she does have dog aggression but she’s cool with cats (she was raised with kitties).

Anyways, please shoot me a DM. I have a kennel for her, food, toys, leashes and costumes.

Thanksimage

5 Likes

Texas is playing HODL on the BM presently. Oklahoma is the opportunity to brand and be ready.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=oklahoma+trump+percentage&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS915US915&oq=oklahoma+trump+percentage&aqs=chrome..69i57.18821j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Damn, Kanye pulled in 4th place. Noice

I may vote kanye if he was on the ticket in my state. he does seem a bit emotional though.

1 Like

No canopy limits

Shits gonna get real out there quick

10 Likes

She’s a cutie. In California? Can at least put good word out.

1 Like

No, she’s outside Houston. My pops has her right now. I don’t want her to go to a kill shelter. And Best Friends isn’t answering their phone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

She’s a good dog though. Loves humans. She just has dog aggression, bad. But she’s hella good at being a watch dog while you work in the garden. And she fancies a good walk…

She’s allergic to Lamb. But other than that, I’ve only fed her wet food and Orijen

A friend running a dispo out there says that the loopholes that afforded people such luxuries are a-closing soon and from what i’m seeing the loopholes are gonna be closed riiiiight around the first grow season people thought they’d be able to sneak fake numbers on

I know a LOT of people are going out there because lax as fuck testing environments and ability to game the licenses. LicenseS, it’s all bought and sold over there for now til those get closed.

2 Likes

Safe to say if you’re late like me you gotta prepare for the upcoming changes.

4 Likes

mold is not so bad there because it is dry

They will shut down the Chinese and everyone doing big big outdoor grows that are just ridiculously large and with no real QC.

Just grow the best. All of your stuff, make sure it’s tested (go through a legit lab testing company) and put heaters out there. Anything less than top shelf, blast that shit…

We’re only offering top shelf, no mids or lows. I know we will miss a big part of business due to that, but I’m only wanting to put out straight A1. So we are only clipping the tops… everything else will be processed into Sauce and diamonds, or others meds.

9 Likes