Why do “metal carts” get me higher than ceramics

I have just tested it myself. It takes me about 2-3 rips off of an all ceramic to get me as high as 1 hit off of a metal cart. I was producing about the same amount of smoke on each rip. I know the metal one tastes a little harsher so maybe it goes straight to my head? Idk im just having a tough time wrapping my head around this and maybe someone else is wondering the same thing.

Gotta love that lead entourage effect, lol jk

31 Likes

Heavy metal terps

11 Likes

What are you smoking out of the carts? Typically if I’m trying to get high off a cart it takes like 50 hits.

So 1 cart pull in a metal cart gets you high?

11 Likes

Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm… Vaporized mercury is all the rage these days!

8 Likes

I prefer Cadmium. It has a nice “after dinner” palate.

8 Likes

I’ve also noticed it which is another part of my reasoning from switching to ccell from icell. I believe it’s the power of heat conduction and the CCell just wicks way faster. Maybe your atomizer resistance is also varied between the carts.

2 Likes

this is like upgrading from a glass to stainless wiper.

better heat conductivity.

6 Likes

Doesn’t ceramics get hotter faster ?

Arsenic better. Grug say so. Grug like lead. Arsenic better.

Did you make both carts and put the same oil in both?

2 Likes

All those heavy metals makes ya feel funny

1 Like

I think the stigma against metal carts is a little overblown. Carts are bad all around. Most cheap ones use glue and silicone, and they all use the same or similar atomizers with metal coils baked inside. Sure you can argue the body is ceramic but to what extent is that really protecting the oil? If it’s been sitting long enough to leech that much it’s probably oxidized with orange gaskets and unsmokable anyway. There’s probably much greater concerns with vaping distillate and terpenes off a hot ceramic and metal coil than what it’s been contained in to look at. China carts are china carts

1 Like

I found a half gram I made from a few months ago and hitting it had a nickel or penny taste to it, unlike the wolkentek ceramics I found with it. That’s really my issue is the flavor I can literally taste it

3 Likes

Sounds gross. I wouldnt smoke a cart that old anyway, even if it was in ceramic. If you want safe you need a glass banger

1 Like

I’m going to have to test this theory. I don’t think I’ve noticed a difference personally and I use both

2 Likes

I personally smoke glass carts. Idk what it is I got some shit about a year ago and dabbing makes me wheeze ever since, so carts or bud is my options unless im doing nothing.

2 Likes

I found it behind my pantry today with two wolkentek I got off cart farm foreverrrrr ago and it for sure leached into some of the oil. Dry pull tasted good until I actually hit it and it is for sure wicked now lol

so it was all ceramic that wound up with a metallic taste? I remember grabbing some liberty v9 knock offs locally once in an emergency and those ones had a metallic taste but haven’t experienced that since

Yeah the ceramic tasted fine. Metal had that funky taste. I actually just used a bunch of v9s .5mls that were given to me for my personals. They ran great top airflow was a nice change up, and genuinely I didn’t taste metal with those. But they were genuine. The metal ones were CCELL but like I said months probably 6. I tossed it

1 Like