Why are cops such assholes?

Just had to.

16 Likes

ā€œI can filter and drink my own pissā€

Ultimate flex. Would be a good Tinder bio

13 Likes

Youā€™d have to be real piece of shit to take a job like that where you get paid to hurt people. Decent folk with tegridy donā€™t apply for jobs like that. They hire a lot of mentally ill and mentally challenged people around here to keep us safe. Our county sheriff was arrested last month after a tape came out of him hiring a deputy to kill another deputy. But they let him go for $20,000. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be in Mexico before the trial. Last time I was arrested the bail was $30,000 and I never hurt anyone. 100% true story

4 Likes

East Boca PD starts at 100k. East boca is the hardest place to grind in the tri-county

2 Likes

Holy shit. 100k starting? I know fuckers whoā€™d pick up a badge in Juarez for that kind of starting salary.

1 Like

Its wild out there, its like a jewish dubaiā€¦ a jubai

11 Likes

On the idea of privatized instead of state-run police:

ā€œState police scare the hell out of me. Who would you trust more, someone who you paid to protect you and whoā€™s livelihood depends on your continuing to pay them, or someone who steals from you (taxes), buys guns with the money (FBI, DEA, ATF, Military, local and state police, etc.), and then forces you to do things against your will when you are not hurting anyone else?

ā€¦Bullies are bad and should be spanked.ā€

5 Likes

Estimated original native population 50-100 million. Current population 6.79 million. That makes 43-93 million killed. You think they didnt use the diseases to kill on purpose? They did. The Canadian government has admitted it, and with higher depopulation in the US, you can bet they did as well. Laughing about genocide, belittling the numbers is probably one of the more disgusting things Iā€™ve seen on this forum. Shame on youā€¦ Thatā€™s fucked up.

1 Like

Including South America, Central and North Americaā€¦

Umā€¦we didnā€™t even have an understanding of any diseases at the timeā€¦

Christopher Columbus set sail in 1492ā€¦killed a ton on natives with his diseases and eugenics but the microscope wasnā€™t invented till the 1600ā€™sā€¦sounds legit. Totally on purpose. LOL.

I didnt laugh at genocide. nor did i belittle numbers. Simple comparison to show how lucky we are.

Its obvious you ignored my context and the entire basis of the convo.

Instead you wanna ā€œshameā€ me with no cohesive facts.

Pretty sure El Dorado exists. The first Spanish guy that saw it gave them some disease he didnā€™t know about, and by the time they returned to find it, all the people had died and the jungle took it back over :man_shrugging:t3:

I got pulled over in 2010 with a safe in my trunk with 2lbs of flower and $600. I refused to let them search the car, so they impounded it. They werenā€™t able to get a warrant, but they opened the trunk anyways. Took the safe and gave me the car back, said, you can have the safe if you open it in front of usā€¦ Fuck that I said, cost of doing business. In 2017 I got a letter in the mail telling me to come pick up my $600 or it was going to be destroyed.

Fuck the police.

18 Likes

the problem with these lawsuits is that they donā€™t hurt the cops themselves that did the deed it hurts the taxpayers because they end up having to pay for the damages. cops themselves should be held liable for any damage or lawsuits that get put against them

7 Likes

Lmfao maybe this

3 Likes

4200 expedition?

Only fitting cause we are all gold seekers here. :joy:

1 Like

currently happening in oregon too

I hope they sue the hell out of the NYPD

2 Likes

Because someone sold them fake BHO

Mouth of the rat?

1 Like