Why are cops such assholes?

Yeah but what did you do before you got the capitol. That is where respect and stripes are earned.

People don’t answer my calls because I have money.

They answer because they respect me.

6 Likes

This world scares me for my kids and grandkids and what they may encounter in their lifetimes.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m fleeing this country in 6 years.

If you have money. Invest in gold, land and water. crypto

Wars are going to fought in 40 years for water and land.

7 Likes

Nah… it won’t get that bad. Things are SLOWLY changing. People opening their eyes.

It’ll take awhile but I feel we can change things around. I’ll be here to contribute.

8 Likes

I’ve got friend pulling 1 million gallons of water out of the earth a day. Trust me. It’s that bad. Water stock/market is increasing value/growth around 20% year by year. Think about that compounding interest.

Y’all are right about “follow the money”…I follow the money to make predictions.

3 Likes

Yup. Been long on gold for years. Gold goes up during economic uncertainty. And uh… look where we are now. Our country has never been more divided. It doesn’t need to be a full blown apocalypse for people to question the strength of fiat currency. Gold has been going straight up for 15 months now

4 Likes

El chapo grew weed in his teens. You think he had more respect then than when he was the leader of the Sinaloa cartel worth billions?

3 Likes

We only utilize .3% of the earths attainable water (excluding the ocean).

I think we will be fine

It replenishes that water at almost the same speed we extract it.

8 Likes

It’s the process of gaining respect. :fist:

The best example I can think of is the movie “There will be blood”. God I love that movie.

Do you respect the guy because “I’m an oil man” or do you respect him because he did whatever it took to get to that position.

2 Likes

I’m more concerned with the shit that’s being let off into the atmosphere that’s destroying our ozone layer.

I can filter and drink my own piss…

Can’t breathe pure hydrogen and helium

1 Like

I agree. We need to be more attentive to our environment.

1 Like

George Carlin said it best…

When the earth is done with “us”, she will be DONE with “us”

“We’re so self-important. Everybody’s going to save something now. “Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails.” And the greatest arrogance of all: save the planet. Save the planet, we don’t even know how to take care of ourselves yet. I’m tired of this shit. I’m tired of f-ing Earth Day. I’m tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is that there aren’t enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world safe for Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don’t give a shit about the planet. Not in the abstract they don’t. You know what they’re interested in? A clean place to live. Their own habitat. They’re worried that some day in the future they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me.

The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The planet isn’t going anywhere. WE are!

We’re going away. Pack your shit, folks. We’re going away. And we won’t leave much of a trace, either. Maybe a little Styrofoam … The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet’ll shake us off like a bad case of fleas”.

4 Likes

I’m a 100% asshole, but 100% on the other side of the cop spectrum.

5 Likes

Oh yeah…
Cops…
This topic got derailed🤣

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines or real life not movies. This is why I gave you el chapo as an example. I really never met a broke dude people respected in the hood. Well there are exceptions like kimbo slice but we all know why he was respected. :100:

4 Likes
5 Likes

‘‘Twas just an example. There’s plenty of cats who are respected without money. Some deeds are done for the idea and community.

Now does money help get respect. Sure.

I want to see the sacrifice, the passion and the game for me to respect anyone. I could wipe my ass with someone’s money.

1 Like

I recommend this book for anyone still buying the narrative that cops are there to protect you. “Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America’s Police Forces”. I read the online PDF years ago, then ordered a few copies to give to some friends. I got a bachelors in Criminology because I was a naive 18 year old thinking I could make a change from the inside. The further I got into my education and the more I heard from my peers who joined the force, the more disgusted I became with the entire system.

9 Likes

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

6 Likes