Who's the real original Factory

Yeah, things go in all directions. Glad you made it here though! I often refer to finding info as having to wade through all of the shit to find the gold

10 Likes

Yeah we’re all pretty much friends so we get side tracked easily. Sorry

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to come off as an asshole. It’s very understandable as a community once you have been here long enough everyone knows everyone. I have used a community-based discussion board for one of my earliest companies (web hosting) going back 22 years letting customers interact with each other on how to sell online or how to create their perfect website.

I guess I am referring to threads that are referred to as dumpster fire 4200 I have unfortunately spent hours reading through some of those as well. Anyways I just wanted to add my two cents here.

I myself am always looking for new vendors and companies that produce quality products. If anyone within this thread wants to show their company in a good light I suggest they show us their quality control toys.

7 Likes

You can always ignore certain members.

You didn’t come off as an asshole. Many people get frustrated by it.

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

We want some real innovation!

1 Like

Looking for quad-core nichrome embedded into ceramic uv reactive ceramic with sapphire glass tanks with white cubic zirconia bedazzles

3 Likes

I do feel for some odd reason we might finally do see some advancements in design airflow etc.

Lot’s of vape related companies and guys behind some of the innovation have switched into the CBD/THC oil products. I just feel we might start seeing new methods of consumption around the corner.

I know Smoore who has spent years developing FEELM the next generation of ceramic coils has been exclusively been using FEELM for e liquid pods and disposables. I have tested (not personally > employees) their products with thick oils. Those coils are a beast however Smoore currently does not authorize them to be used with THC.

5 Likes

I just cant help but compare it to regular dabbing methods. How many dabs in a banger do you take before you wipe/clean out the banger? Most people its each hit.

With a vape cart the chaz stays with the coil through each hit until the end.

I want a whole new liquid path design. Fresh coil area for each hit.

2 Likes

Dab tabs tried to solve this i think lol
Cept you still end up qtip cleanin

YOU GOT

MONEY?!

3 Likes

Maybe a shut off valve for oil flow while the coil goes thru a clean cycle like an oven

I have a design. You guys should all make like @square_root_pharms and get william to listen to me. One vote isn’t enough

5 Likes

:breast_feeding:t3: lets get it

Nice to meet you on future 4200, it is really amazing that you have been to China many times, and visited the big boy factory like Smoore/ Ccell and ALD/ Icrushier, these factories are well known in vaping industry since they started business earlier in this industry, most of them evolved in this business before 2010, they do business with good time, good place, good people, so they are growing big now, the smoore has two big customers: Vuse and Relx, of course, Jupitar and canna brands are important customers for them too.
For ALD, they are biggest customers is Stiiizy.
I just checked about the employees of Smoore/ Ccell, employees are around 25000, it is not 100000. As you know, every big company are growing from small companies, vaping industry is miracles in industry, the HQD is no more than 200 employees in 2019, but they have more than 20000 employees in 2020. The trend and innovative products could make companies growing like skyrocket in vaping industry.

Now let us back to full ceramic cartridge, we are the real creator of full ceramic carts. When we established in 2017, our first focus is researching and developing the full ceramic carts, since we found the ceramic is best material for CBD carts, Heavy metal free and looks so clean, it is much better than metal carts, and we found that the metal parts is not our R&D direction, since the Ccell and Icrushier is occupied for metal carts, so we must be made different and better carts, that is the foundation of our factory, we know nobody use the full ceramic carts in 2017, and it will be difficult to make from sample to mass production for full ceramic carts , but we have the courage and persistence, we failed two times for batch production and spend us more than 18 months to make it batch production successful.

Since the Smoore/ Ccell and ALD/ Icrushier never been involved in full ceramic carts, they have strength in metal carts industry, and Boshang has the strength in full ceramic carts industry, all of us are trying to make the best products for industry, and we are doing now.

BTW, welcome to visit our factory after the COVID ended, we will enlarge our factory double next month and a new look will be presented to you yall in future4200.

Boshang are always standby for yall in future4200. Thanks and all the best !

5 Likes

GLG Shenzhen edition?

5 Likes

FOUND THE NEXT 4200 FORTUNE

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No but really this could be a nice thing to bring to the community if it’s feasible

1 Like

Bro that would be crazy. I heard there is some crazy rub and tugs in Shenzhen.

9 Likes

A short boat ride and you are in Thailand… i mean :man_detective:

6 Likes

Ok id actually go to this one for real lol

2 Likes