Whoever makes delta 8 disty slabs is wack af

Bro I know someone who had the same slabs in FL!
thumbnail_IMG_2394|375x500](upload://95jPRXZY3ZSEIqRRu655GKfsAfJ.jpeg)

3 Likes

Are you saying those were D8 slabs? I didn’t cop them but I tried a few dabs. Some were decent tasting others had a burnt taste.

No I’m just saying pictures of boof slabs helps everyone identify them so they aren’t purchased in the first place. This was almost a year ago when d8 slabs wouldn’t have been a thought yet

Do you or anyone have pictures?

Ive seen these before and tried them, didn’t notice anything unusual about these.

Sounds like a super troopers 3 skit

Lmfaoooooo it was more shit talking coming out of your mouth then foam :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

has anyone thought to carboxylate delta 8 to make THCa delta 8 and make the real thing but in
a 8ish fashion

if I pull it of can I have the impossible THCa expert badge :innocent:

6 Likes

Someone school me quick, pine resin is used as a cut just to increase the perceived slab volume? Or was it chosen specifically to help color unusual-looking slabs of d8+?

Typically seen as a cutting agent up to the point of people selling slabs consisting entirely of pine resin. It increases volume, decreases cost to create, and often provides a consistency (like that of shatter) which to the untrained eye mimics that of the real thing rather well. This is all done to make money and those who are doing this have no regard to the danger it poses to the end user. Absolutely disgusting on so many levels.

7 Likes

I try to fight for good, so I hear you, brother!

1 Like

Ive always been horrified that the big online extraction retailers sell resin and other stuff.

What kinda bull crap is that?

Proof theyre only in it for the money and they dont give a F*ck about safety

1 Like

I have seen these packs in the wild.

4 Likes

I wish the fuck head responsible for these packs to catch a crowbar to the side of the head.

Fuckers got me scared to buy any weight without testing

7 Likes

Even with “testing”, it’s still unclear whether BM slabs (or product in general) are tainted. Unless you saw the sample being taken from the product direct to the lab (as in did it yourself and have the product securely in your possession) , hard to know whether the COA is really for what is being sold. People have been stealing and falsely using them since testing became a thing. Glad I live in a rec state and know a lot of processors/cultivators!

3 Likes

It coats your teeth like a fucking crayon or paste. There’s only one reason to do this: you’re a kindergarten booger eater.

Edit how’d so much end up in my neighborhood?

2 Likes

Or they took notes from big pharma on how to get away with poisoning people in new and novel ways while making a ton of money doing it.

4 Likes

You’re right - D8 being scheduled was inevitable, but this will affect additional regs. The barrier to entry for hemp farmers and processors will be raised to an insane level.

Whoever’s doing it is screwing the pooch imo.

Edit, the pine cuts are wack I mean. I’m all for some cannabinoids :grin:

2 Likes