Whoever makes delta 8 disty slabs is wack af

They dont work like full spectrum and ur burning clients and once the consumer figures it out ur name will be tarnished af. Stop for your own sake.

1 Like

Who is this directed at? Please be specific…

6 Likes

While I agree this isn’t exactly an insightful post that spurs conversation, I did just see my first pine resin slab made with either D8 or D9 distillate. It’s a health hazard hitting the streets that is becoming more common these days.

4 Likes

Los angeles. Not sure who the lab is. If they’re under 2400 investigate

Agree? Who are you agreeing w? Yourself?

Nvrmnd, read that out of context

Or you can just be upfront and sell it for what it is. Anyone misrepresenting what is being sold is an asshole but i could definitely see a market for delta 8 slabs

4 Likes

Hell yea I’m doing same thing hitting wax with d8 since I got finessed on a liter
Only hit it 30% and it smokes so damn but fuck it

Couldn’t agree more. Transparency is key in a volatile market.

2 Likes

Someone down there in San Diego area fucking people over with it. Looks like they’re taking distillate and redissolving in butane and then pouring it back out and purging it making it appear like thca slabs with the Swiss cheese look.

4 Likes

Is there any way to test if the slabs have pine resin without dabbing it or sending to a lab? Like something on the spot

I’d just dab it. If it looks fire and then when you taste it. It taste like shit or turned to a hard black ash. Something ain’t right :man_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

This is delta 8. They can only test by not getting high, and extracts brokers typically have a “You” level tolerance to dabs. Its the perfect finnese

6 Likes

Just talking to a guy yesterday who bought 10 disty slabs. Said he took a test dab too and couldn’t really tell at first. Im guessing for the reason @qma described. Once he started working with the slabs more is when he realized it was disty.

The taste of a disty slab and a fire yellow slab should be very drastic and would be a red flag. Haven’t seen too many stupid fire slabs that didnt taste like a stupid fire slab.

Taste test and high test don’t like. Give me a gram and hour. I’ll tell you around the potency of an extract

2 Likes

I only hesitate to dab because I heard that the pine resin will leave gunk in your mouth? Is this a myth?

2 Likes

I’ve seen it online from someone dabbing, it’s like a waxy white film

2 Likes

And if it’s in your mouth after a dab, it’s coating your lungs too. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I’ve dabbed pine resin I think. I didn’t foam from the mouth like that video

3 Likes

Sounds like the next experiment

1 Like