Whoever makes delta 8 disty slabs is wack af

I agree, a little honesty would go along way. If you have d8, sell d8, but dont pine it up to get a better price or pass the buck, or say its d9. Its unethical, right?

Cuz I’ll take some d8, without the lie

2 Likes

i wish this was just a chad problem but it can happen to the best of us. Trust me, i would have been beat several times this over the last 2 years if i didnt smoke as much as i do…

Its really hard to pass the smoke test…but sometimes you trust a very close homie that gets beat. then you trust that person. At the end of the day, the people have always made it righ

But this can certainly happen and there is still cheap work out there…i just got a deal too good to believe and had to have the stuff tested because the price was just extremely low given the current climate of flower prices… Glad my shit turned out legit but it was not distillate…

2 Likes

Well you guys know I pay stupid prices for trim. I couldn’t justify selling oil I made for less than 4800. Call me old school 2012 I guess. I don’t broker or pump out oil to the market so I have no skin in this convo. But to me, (and I know I’m a crazy mf paying 150 a lb) anything around 2k-2400 is asking for trouble. Pine resin is scumbag stuff. Disty cuts is just filling a market demand imo

4 Likes

but that bait an switch…oh no no no

2 Likes

From what I can see pine resins melting point is 70 to 80゚C while thca melting point is 52゚C this could be enough that may be waving a lighter over it it would melt fractionally like leave pine resin chunks behind. I’ve got some somewhere around my house that I’m 90% sure has pine resin in it maybe if I can locate it I’ll try.

Catching it while it’s cooling seems to be easier than heating. (Posted in a number of threads)

I also advocate strongly for a simple alcohol solubility test. If it doesn’t all dissolve in 190 proof alcohol (or 91% isopropyl), don’t ingest it. Easy to perform at home without special equipment or knowledge.

3 Likes

Catching while it’s cooling seems to make alot of sense for sure. From what I can tell pine resin is soluble in alcohol, perhaps though the hash would more readily dissolve?

Yes, resins absolutely are soluble in alcohol, but they behave differently. I personally haven’t had my hands on any to play with, but many others on the forum have., and if something doesn’t fall into solution with the alcohol, you know it was cut with something you don’t want to ingest.

What do you think @anon56994712?

1 Like

Just visited a bm distro in socal selling slabs of beautiful looking stable shatter for 14, they claimed it was only distill based but a friend tested and said taste was unbearably disgusting.

So people are mixing disty with pine resin etc?

pine resin and various gums, yeah

Just…
Please…
Buy from a reputable source…

New Sources aren’t worth their risks even if they promise to win you over with unrealistic margins…

That’s the only reason they get you. They got you fiending for photos. Overpromising and still delivering. Making you feel like a hero. till you take a dab and damage your lungs and try it again just to be sure.

Fuck I’m grateful to not have had this experience. …

seeing the bongs with pine resin and how they’ve tried dabbing it repeatedly makes me sick to my stomach.

7 Likes

If you’re looking at cheap meds you’re not a compassionate caregiver. You’re just a slimy broker trying to make a buck. It’s not that hard people

6 Likes

Yo just cause you gouge the fuck outa people w ur 4800$ shatter packs doesn’t mean we’re not serving proper meds in the 2s. Ur the slimy fuck overcharging everybody for “meds”. 150 a pound for trim should yield 15 percent at least. So stop w that shit.

3 Likes

I really disagree with this statement. If your looking and providing cheap legit meds. I think that is the definition of a caregiver.

Realistically they should be free

2 Likes

I don’t think a caregiver is buying 10 packs of shatter

1 Like

They can if the price is right to break up over a long period of time. I don’t buy work for the day or week. I’m buying a years worth typically

Is this still about d8 switcheroos and pine cuts or …

1 Like

You guys don’t know anything about me or the way I move. All I’m saying is anything less than 4800 is a slap in the face to the extractor who is risking 3-7 for manufacturing. The farmers deserve to get paid for growing clean meds. I don’t run like a Walmart. I come from a background of working hard, risking my freedom for a plant and giving out free meds to people that need it including but not limited to cancer patients. If anyone wants to donate free meds I have a list of patients that could really use some clean medicine all over California

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::facepunch:

1 Like

2 Likes