Who wants to buy some expensive clones together?

It must be good. I have seen Bodhi seeds made a lot of crosses with it.

The white burgundy is definitely my top pick too from beleaf yessir

I buy clones frequently from places like beleaf and discord clone groups

I have a CLEAN grow where I can mother a clone and send out cuts without infecting a previously clean and tested clone, which is a harsh reality unfortunately.

I would be interested in going in on a clone with some people here.

We also have to remember that some people on this forum are antisocial psychos who might have a clean clone room but might also offer to join the clone group as a reshipper just so they can have more mutual forum members’ dox to leverage later in a drunken manic episode or god knows what else.

Who wants to go in on white burgundy

5 Likes

From the provided content, the following forum members have expressed interest in specific strains, cuts, or cultivars:

White Burgundy:

1. Dwada
  2. Cascade_hemp
  3. EHO_AZ

Dip N Stix (from Beleaf):

1. Dwada

Jet fuel gelato, double dalai, 88g13hp, or i-95 cookies:

1. Cascade_hemp

Banana Cream Cake Jealousy by Seed Junky:

1. Dwada

Gorilla Nut #9 or any of Beleaf’s recent sold out gear:

1. Dwada

Unspecified strains from Beleaf:

1. d8mademegay

This is based on the provided content. There may be more members interested or more strains mentioned in parts of the thread that were not provided. Eg it goes above the context of memory.

Same on white burgundy. HMU because i cant DM or start a thread.

I have some rooted cuts ready to trade including Beleaf’s Chimera 3 (was $7.5 or $10K). Open for any trade but really want new stuff and killer washers like Bananaconda.

Learning the ropes here andwill make a thread when I can. DM me for now. But must use encryption. My public key is below.

These are ready to go in two days. At day 10 now. And I don’t want to keep them around much longer. I want to get shipped out by week’s end. I pick up new strains pretty often.

Moms were tested for hemp latent herpes and passed. It was a single test per strain and wasn’t root tissue. Moms were outdoor.
Cuts were dipped in hydrogen peroxide (25 ppm), shaken dry, stored airtight in dark at 40’f for 2 weeks, dipped in 25 ppm h.peroxide, cut for sticking, and then cut end placed in 10 ppm h.peroxide until applying CloneX and sticking into rockwool.
Rockwool cubes with GH 3 part at EC 1.5 and pH 6.2 using koh. Dome vents opened 100% on day 3 and dome removed a few times on days 3/4/5. Dome removed for good day 6. Roots starting to show thru bottom on day 6-7. Pics are from day 10.

I’m confident they’re clean, but as a CYA trader beware

Clone list (can make more)
5 of Tropicana Cherry
3 of Studio 54
5 of Devil Spit
7 of Gush Mintz
11 of Peach Pie
6 of Chimera 3

GH 3 part mix (g/gal)
RO
Bloom 6.612
Grow 6.5
Micro 9.685
Epsom 0.588

Pics of my clones
imgur com/a/Q41VLW3

Beleaf on Chimera 3

My Favorite Girl Right Now!!! Absolutely checks ALL boxes!!! Very large Producer of insane quality chunky buds that will dominate your market with new loud Cannabis that is unlike any other! Terps range from Salted Caramel, Butterscotch and Orange Tic Tacs to Port Wine and Tropical Gas. An extremely complex palate of intense flavors that hit from all directions. The trichome production is off the chart and the bag appeal is beyond description. All this fire and the best part is she is easy to grow!!!

Chimera 3 grow log
rollitup org/t/beleaf-chimera-3.1080539/

Chimera 3 pics
imgur com/a/E3Zm8Av

Contact me

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Contact me for hemp clone trades:

DM or email (contactstar@pm.me)

ALL PII + TRADE COMMS BY PUBLIC KEY CRYPO

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYKAB0WIQTci/9CCOBARBxwn3xVxaNwdA2ASwUCZNC4OwAKCRBVxaNwdA2A
SwVXAQDlxbVZbJZXwGXAFAYJk+9B4WOQxDsuFmf9ysjIAN0qSAD/QbaKjuM8cHYG
iu9F5LmVxQ2320Wq3Pa1hdIQ+9MJxAM=
=J32a
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

My pub key

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=/7Fi
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
2 Likes

4 Likes

What are you looking for? I’d be interested in trading for some of those cuts will dm later

Clutch @Patsykilledtony

Make sire to quarentine and scope, but overall solid source. Dont trust the thin mint cookie however.

. Woop

1 Like

Hi Folks.
Re: Group-cut purchase… how does this work (a group of people show up at the nursery)?
location ?
Tissue cultured cuts?
Breeder cuts (can be expensive)?
Feminized seeds vs clones… price comparison?

8 posts were split to a new topic: New User Trust Level issue

Ay there,
Was curious about details “group cut purchase”. Lot’s of strains to choose from, I’ve
bought seeds, clones & produce them for friends and small boutique farmers. Currently,
doing fem-seeds… the seed vs cutting price “gap”. Example: Breeder cut in demand $200+ ea.
5 pack feminized seed (same strain) $150+. If from a reliable seed source, I would rather buy
seeds and get more… It’s something I’ve notice.

I get 20, not 150, but mostly it is because I am a cheap desperate hooker, as far as seed vendors go.

2 Likes

hi i just saw your post sorry. please dm or email me because i like to keep that level of discussion private and encrypted even though its just hemp clones. thank you i look forward to seeing your catalog.

As far as seeds vs clones, I’ve personally not had the best luck popping killer plants on every seed. Clones give you a proven repeatability you can’t get with seeds. Even from quality breeders. If you’re growing large scale for other people’s $ seeds can work but it’s still pretty variable. I’ve got a max plant count of 12 and don’t have time to waste growing unknown quality at this point in my life. I’ve got 4 killer varieties, and not trying to pheno hunt. Just looking to grow the best personal smoke available.

Howdy,
Nice to read other peoples point of view…
I see it on both sides, Stable in, Stable out.
The strain has to be stable in genetics towards seeds and/or clones.
The time consuming process of crossing and back crossing many times
to a stable product…
At this point in time, so many new names and colors hitting the nurseries,
one has to wonder?

1 Like

Plain and simple, elite clones will save you 100 percent the time, get your price point up 50 percent from increased bag appeal and terps, and if you go for production cuts your yields up 50 percent as well. Percentages may vary on your situation but the trend should match most who are starting from nothing.

Pro tip, for healthy accurate cuts expect to pay at least $200. Hplv tests are a must now a days, chesper the cut odds of yiu seeing it go down.

@firstclassgenetics on instagram

2 expensive trusted sources who have the truth

Also if u start a group buy, its easier to pay a lil extra to person your buying clones from to send out multiple cuts, then to find someone you can trust to distribute the cuts.

3 Likes

I’m down and have some fire cuts on my hand as well