Who wants to buy some expensive clones together?

How many people on here would be interested in group buying some clones?

There are a few different legit clone sellers online that have been vetted by people here and have proven legit and always have something new that I’d rather pay $200 for with a group of friends instead of $5k.

DM if you are interested and I will add you to a private message thread.

9 Likes

I’d be down

3 Likes

didn’t we go down this road already?

wasn’t there a dumpster fire in the culdesac?

17 Likes

Live and learn…

4 Likes

What happened with the last time a group clone but happened?

Pests and disease??

i thought there was already the existence of a shadow clone group on the board?

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure this ended in a shit show earlier this year. Claims of stolen genetics pest trading and all the fun stuff.

I wouldn’t mind getting some real exclusives at a discount.

6 Likes

Clone group part deuce

6 Likes

No previous cuts I hold will be sold this is all for new stuff

We pay $5000 for cuts that are worth $200 by the time I get them so why don’t I just start paying $200 for them with 25 friends?

8 Likes

This is not that

I have not stolen or lied to anyone

The group I was in had rules that changed person to person and I don’t think spending my money that way is a good use of my resources. I was always the most patient person who waited last for my clone so they were basically worthless by the time I got them in the whole group was a shit show none of my advice was headed and it blew up in everyone’s face and now dudes are getting in for the low low.

This is a much better plan to get me clones for a lower price and if that fucks up somebody else’s bag, well welcome to fucking capitalism. Those dudes can hop in here and get them for the Lolo too, well 9/10 can anyways.

1 Like

Now there is that one and and much lower priced one for the same clones that don’t change rules for buddies

Are you still in clone group 1?? Is this like a rival clone group….

I think you all should make group names? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

But anyways. Wish u all luck.

10 Likes

Jets vs sharks

3 Likes

west-side-story-fingers

23 Likes

Team jets I see

3 Likes

Its one guy, believe it!!!

5 Likes

No they kicked me out of that group after I made this post because apparently I can’t do anything without holding their fucking hand Including getting a whole new set of clones with a whole new group of people.

I’m not giving away or selling any of the stuff I got with them so they literally have no right to be mad. This is all personal.

I paid a lot of money so a lot of dudes could have some clones that I got last and I could’ve just got from @Cloner for 20 bucks

But other people get to be in there for pennies.

5 Likes

Clone group sounds rough…… it’s like survivor….

@anon16547145 youve been voted out of the group……. :astonished:

Do you get a buy out??

10 Likes

I was way off lol

I hope this clone buy goes better if it’s happening

Id be happy to buy some clones if someone fills me in

Lol no

And I’m not gonna do anything shady with the clones like everybody else in that group would do if they got kicked out for no fucking reason besides getting mad at a fucking guy likes to make fun of fat girls who want to kill themselves.

Everyone in there is really really cool I got mad at one guy because he didn’t pay to get in and I’ve been irritated about it since the beginning in the straw that broke the camels back with him pulling off the masks to reveal A turd with a brain in it.

@Pattypan01 @Patsykilledtony @Greenleafpro @AgTonik etc etc are really cool guys and I’ve gotten lots of helpful info and laughs from them.

This isn’t a “I’m gonna get those guys” thing as they can all come save some clams over here too.

11 Likes