Who wants dip n stix cuts

I was just blessed with a cut of Dip n Stix from Beleaf and I would like to share the love.

DM if you want a cut. I just got a few small plants so it will be a few weeks til I ship. Cover shipping and it’s yours.

28 Likes

That’s a Slurricane cross right?
Loved that strain! Super sugary

4 Likes

https://brotanicalgardens.com/shop/all-products/beleaf-clones-dipn-stix/

7 Likes

Their IG post says it’s a cut of Sugarcane, which is a Platinum (Cookies?) x Slurricane cross.

2 Likes

Super nice of you!

5 Likes

I really like everything that I have gotten from Beleaf. I will probably cop the whole list from bottom to top and try to track down the ones no longer available like this one. I want to get another white truffle from him directly that doesn’t have aids

8 Likes

They seem to have a lot of dope crosses.

Truffalapagus, Goober, Fruit by the Foot & Mustard Gas

Plus they claim the Chimera consistently washed at 4%+

3 Likes

word on the street is Bananaconda from Honey Sticks washes at 6%+

12 Likes

I love that HoneySticks lists yeild. I’m getting a handful of his strains next month.

His Bananconda 2 is supposed to wash at 8%.

4 Likes

LOL NELSON LAB. Trash

1 Like

Do you just contact them to order seeds?

1 Like

14 Likes

Cuts not seeds. And it’s not cheap.

Bananaconda 2 is $3K
Bananaconda 4 is $3.5K

5 Likes

Damn! Not a bad investment if you think about Wash Yields.

But crazy to think about how breeders can just print money like that! After seeing how much Caps Cut of MAC went for & the shit show of London Pound Cake. I realized I should have just been a breeder :rofl:

3 Likes

They both were bred by him

Ill get Dankemshunters tests on BC4 from the Michigan lab, I think that cut has been tested 4 times at that 38ish tac percentage. I know there is a lot of hate on high percentages these days but the best part of a free market is no one has to buy anything

But crazy to think about how breeders can just print money like that!

yes exactly it also breeds a lot of hater envy, because people just imagine the amount of cuts someones selling at that price and then they have to put 5$ on pump 3

Here’s the test

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. His list only has in-house asterisks for the BC2 and doesn’t list him as the breeder for BC4. That’s why I made the incorrect assumption he didn’t breed BC4.

1 Like

I’d love one please

1 Like

Yes please .?!?!?! @standardoil

2 Likes

Yes sir!

1 Like

@standardoil Make sure @thumper gets one.

8 Likes