Plant/ Flower pics

I found the one trustworthy guy. Cloner, but then I think they had a virus? I guess the testing is more prevalent now but arent many clones infected? his operation had some lab doing tissue culture but for all I know that was for the bushes and flowers that were his main business. The site I linked poses some legitimacy because they were brick and mortar here just a month o 2 ago? I was thinking super lemon cherry, apple and bannana, black runtz, and then mac1 or the mac 1 cross/ now today they have different stuff than yesterday. its 70 each for 4 teens over 12 inches.

you are clearly the troll with the hidden profile. How many accounts have you run through on here?

You can find clones that would fit in a space similar to what is pictured below over at Clones - Strainly

You could slam a pretty handful in there and looks like one could make some natural DWC work out.

This is my only account but I do notice there are many alts here, often for good reasons and then … there are the troll demons. Trolling isnt bad it can be a healthy part of change (see the cart spammer ban after @JonathanSYG), its when the trolling turns weird and pervasive and usually for no productive reason that you might start looking like you live under a bridge sir.

3 Likes

i am in the wrong thread I got distracted from my pic taking. how long have you been here? I just learned pics a couple years ago so the discord is confusing. I dont use a cell phone i think is my issues. all these sites are based on me being tracked and i dont use a cell phone. that site i linked too has more desireable strains at a better price than im seeing on the strainly. Id like some apple fritters or pancakes and some super lemon cherry but it changes daily. I wanna see the discord shit but ill figure it out. I just started looking a few hours ago

Never used but he runs a TC lab in New York and has sour / haze cuts that he has TCd and sells rooted

3 Likes

outside of the platform that I posted above that should in theory solve all of your issues of finding fire clones. And short of someone privately sending you a link to the private clone discord, there is also a thread or two here that are directly related to sharing and sourcing clones unlike this thread.

I asked for those and got a thumbs up around 3 months ago. then a member here who I sent a great genetic seedbank to said yes to sending clones. then the 3rd member here who said for over 3 years hed send genes to me said yes= ive waited too long and just want genes before me and wook get into a fight. Ill buy them thats not an issue. It started with a free offer and then me waiting and waiting and waiting. time is money.

hell yeah man thats fire

1 Like

Alien

More of them they’re invading

I ignored my seedlings not wanting to pheno hunt with a plant limit so they sat out in solo cups and suffered. Now they have strange plants being symbiotic with them.

we seem to have got off track in here.

here is a bud a few weeks in.

11 Likes

She went full black, apparently this is relatively rare (happened outdoors) and requires the correct conditions paired with capable genetics.

These are suger sites from the two plants that I’d say did best, i personally think they show the work I’m capable of.

4 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thumper Dumper

Moar poddy mouth…

12 Likes

I just popped some poddy mouth from Humbolt Seed. 100% germination and looking forward to hunting down a keeper

I tend to run 1-3 packs at a time from them, and I have yet to be disappointed. Squirt was probably my least favorite but lots of people likes the red/purple buds.

Yeah, I am grabbing some Jelly Donuts and Apple Blossom next. Still have the Vanilla Creme Pie I grabbed along with the Poddy Mouth. Should keep me busy over the winter. We got our first round of snow starting so I can point my focus to indoor activities

I also picked up some White Burgundy and Chimera #3 from Beleaf. I am really happy with the White Burgundy progress so far… the Chimera seems to have a lot of variation. Looks to have 4 distinct phenos out of 6 beans

3 Likes

Keeping it unbiased, if I didn’t know envee was involved I would smoke this! Especially the black pheno

1 Like

are you deleafing everything as you hang it for washing for solventless later?

my poddy mouth looked nothing like that. I did post a pic but it was different. You did a better job or mine had hlvd mine was chrome and had big pods. yours looks more like the stuff cookies sells.