Who’s got the best cuttings here in MI (Legal Grow)

I am happy (and pleased :grin:) to announce that we passed our state inspection for our legal cannabis grow facility!

I have kept this under wraps for some time now but, now I need some help. I got outta growing a few years ago (concentration on lab stuff)but now will be heading up the grow while our lab is built out (well… more so the wife :wink:). Was looking at all the strains that have been “developed” over the last few years and HOLY SHIT there are a lot! What’s popping right now that’s good? Point me in the direction of some good cuttings to start with while I drop my beans to start some moms?

Thanks in advance!

Just to get the topic moving, here’s what my wife did almost 3 years ago :grin:

19 Likes

Does being legal in MI contain you to only get clones from a legal MI source?

1 Like

The clone club that everyone hates here has the best cuts. @Cloner is also good. If you can’t hang, there’s always Strainly.

11 Likes

@cloner was exactly where I was getting at. Makes me feel silly I was once worried about finding good genetics.

4 Likes

I can get them anywhere. Tracking doesn’t start till they are in the facility.

I’d like to start off with 300 cuts, 5-6 strains

3 Likes

@Cloner

Whatcha got?

1 Like

I highly suggest you go with @Cloner. As a michigander I am sure you know how we feel about buying local. @Cloner is as local as you next door neighbor. Plus if you get enough maybe @Capttripppp can deliver them. I have to suggest the slightly stupid fruits. She loves to grow and grow but she will yell at you also. The BBM is also great. She knows what she wants so you dont have to tell her much.

4 Likes

Thank for the heads up

2 Likes

Check out buycannabisgenetics.com. It has our whole selection. Pricing will of course vary with amount. The Man will get at you he said. He’s got a menu he’ll send over

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations and kind words.

@WeedThePeople
@AgTonik
Here’s a clone menu to check out

Buy Cannabis Clone Menu.pdf (32.6 KB)

Would love to get some cuts to you.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

5 Likes

@cloner is local to Michigan?

4 Likes

We aren’t too far from Michigan. We try to treat everyone like our neighbors. Mr. Rogers taught me well…

11 Likes

Ah I forgot Cali and Michigan share a border

6 Likes

I’ll get at ya in the AM @cloner

2 Likes

We don’t do anything in Cali Homie… Just saying… I’ll be happy to explain more when we meet.

I was implying more or less a neighbor/local because he is only a post away and a respected person.

4 Likes

@Cloner 's gear got here quick and healthy and passed HPLV screening. My brother loves Slightly Stoopid and geeked when I told him I picked up Stoopid Fruits, which is an HSC exclusive.

I’ll hit you up soon. I can only have 72 if the cops kick down my door.

10 Likes

cloners gary payton is shaping up nicely. Its got some sick cookie terps and building up the buds, its very cookieish. Dense as fuck for small buds, i gotta make sure to not fuck this one up. I kept one too close to the light and the top buds are squinty and may be light burned but the hairs are so dense its just all white.

3 Likes

Nice man congrats. I love Michigan

3 Likes

i got some truphle butter i think you’d be a fan of😎

1 Like