Who’s got the best cuttings here in MI (Legal Grow)

Truffle

there is one spelled conventionally. this is the one i’m rocking

4 Likes

My apologies.

4 Likes

none needed! appreciate you

3 Likes

Gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that everyone’s on “Mr Toads Wild Ride” this weekend? :wink:

3 Likes

No doubt people are frying

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

Enjoy yourself and hit me up when you get home safe and sober up :wink:

3 Likes

Saw this on insta. Congratulations man, I hope you change the legal game for the better.

Amazing to see you doing this. Just wow.

I bet you’ve just been dreaming of this day 24/7 lol…

3 Likes

Thanks, brotha!

25 years I’ve been fucking with this plant in some form or the other. The opportunity hit at just the right time.

It’s gonna be one helluva ride that’s for sure.

I’m bringin back some of the shit from the 90s that we had when we were fucking back then. Have been sitting on some certain seed strains for the last 20 years. Some of these current strains are bananas. Literally… lol

Wanna bring back the old original genetics. Do some crosses. You know there will be a whole slue of “BB” strains getting into the market. Getting clones now just to get up and running.

The wife’s stooked to get back into it again.

Thanks again, man! Can’t wait to unleash some shit we’ve been working on recently :wink:

6 Likes

Wow. Actual OG strains… i can finally smoke genetics my parents probably smoked at some point. You know I’ll go to you for old 90’s genetics now. I can’t believe you sat on them for 20 years!! Would’ve taken me every resistance urge in my body to not grow those lol. I would just smoke em too if I did.

I’m excited to see your legal route man, especially with 25 years of experience in cannabis. Just glad to see an honest person in legal THC as this paves the way for more honest business in the legal side. I hope you one day rival Berner and other companies like him.

Just wow man. I just can’t wait to see how everything goes.

4 Likes

I still have my money from the 2nd grade :wink:

It’ll be fun to see the strains we had access to come back into the fold… unadulterated. Shit buddies of mine smuggled back during Desert Storm (if that’s not a big enough hint).

3 Likes

As soon as you said Desert Storm…

Dude, shoot me a DM as soon as you and everything you’re working on is 100% ready. I wanna be the first guy to purchase a retail product off you lol

2 Likes

I’ll keep ya posted!

What’s nice is we have one “investor” and he’s one of my partners. Just an old head that’s a humble guy. Good people. We all have the same goal in mind…

Old school

4 Likes

EXACTLY

This is why I’m glad you’re in the legal game. God I can’t wait to see you taking a fat shit on people like Berner…

Cannabis has always been about the people and for the people. Not money or business.

2 Likes

If you would have been here, you would understand me better. Con is the main part of this business conference. I should have recorded some of the things I said to people.

And Elliott said that, so I’m quoting @spdking there. It was good to shake his hand, and have a conversation

4 Likes

I gotta have a sustainable business model so we will have to cater to some of the new heads.

But, I’ll be happy being able to do it and do it the right way.

Dispensary coming by next years end :grin:

Till then, we will have products out in the dispos…

If I see anyone like Dan Bilzerian or Berner at the con next year I’ll just meme on them a little bit by asking if $6k pounds of purple punch are worth it

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

OOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIT

Excited about that Dispensary though. Call it Los Pollos Hermanos lol…

2 Likes