Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again 👊💚😉

Alexa: play Rich & Sad

6 Likes

I would just buy a McLean speed tail and stunt on some bitches. Lol.

That’s an oxymoron.

3 Likes

A lot of us come from money, but nobody cares about what your family owns or did the only thing that matters are what you own and what you have accomplished

7 Likes

5 Likes

Nothing has changed my brother. Men are still made in 2 factories, your either one or the other.

11 Likes

Man I really feel like the west coast (Cali in particular) is soooooo toxic, lol.

The way people talk is just generally disrespectful. (At least the sampling I’ve observed.)

(My fiance is a Bay Area baby so I feel like I can say this, lol)

6 Likes

Bay area especially.

3 Likes

Im from Utrecht in the Netherlands friend. When i moved to the bay area i was like wtf is wrong with these people, slowly i became one of those people :rofl:

2 Likes

Which two factories are you referring to? I’m from the left twix factory where people have masters degrees in the field they work and are published in whereas the right twix factory runs on ketamine, yerba mates and plagiarizm … wich one are YOU from?

2 Likes

Alexa: play WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

All jokes aside I run fucking laps around you in this space. You will never be as smart regardless of how rude I am lol. You all have to huddle together and hire people like me to teach you how to do chemistry.
how ironic is that?

1 Like

Alexa: play oh baby I like it raw

2 Likes

Bruh. I’m clearly the best chemist extractor the universe has ever seen.

3 Likes

I’m glad i only like weed were extraction is as easily as pulling a few levers. I imagine a smart dog or monkey could be trained to actually make hydrocarbon extracts.

Don’t need much chemistry to just extract weed.

4 Likes

There’s already an automated extractor. Put the weed in the tube and press a button.

Any wook can do it!

5 Likes

It’s not very good tho…

7 Likes

Well check it out, you get to pick 2 and only 2.

1. Fast
  2. Good
  3. Easy

(It’s never gonna be cheap.)

14 Likes

I’m from the same factory @Roguelab is from where we take info and convos between two men to the grave. Men from this factory don’t gossip or pillow talk with other men.

27 Likes

Not much of what I own was paid with extract money but I am about to use the last bottles of 10000 pieces I bought 5 years ago and gave away for free filled with Thc raw crude
So did accomplish something :grin:

11 Likes

See here…you making an ass of yourself @smokemeotbruh … he was referring to dred posting the screenshots.
:sunglasses::point_right::point_right:

Some things never change :grimacing:

9 Likes

Jealous of me? Why? He’s the one who’s almost 7ft tall making half mil a year. I’m 5’9" and was barely making 50k at the time.

That was mostly from my jar of diamonds that I had. I brought that because I was asked.
Though I did spill some of the terps into my case cause the lid wasn’t on completely. But, if I was asking too much for the amount, or too much in general. Does that dictate me not being compensated?

That meant it seemed like I was never going to be paid by someone and I wasn’t going to bother with it. As I stated above, at the time I barely make 50k a year. That trip costed me a butt load of money and at the time that $100 would have helped. Later on after I survived until I didn’t need that $100 as much, I realized it was already gone and I wasn’t going to see it. If @smokemeotbruh was such rich ass, reaching out to me when he was straight would have been dope.

Never heard a thing after I said not to worry about it. Must have been stoked.

I didn’t hate him, I just wasn’t going to give him anything without cash in hand. Kinda like how you ask me extraction questions, but when it’s about anything else, you’ll ignore me.

Is that his story? He started his account like two days ago, I can see everything he posts on here. I don’t have him blocked on this platform, or Instagram. Since screen shots are so frowned upon, check your ig messages, I’ll show you that I don’t have him blocked.

Edit:

This is what he’ll look like here if I had him silenced. It will be automatically removed at 6pm.

4 Likes