Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again šŸ‘ŠšŸ’ššŸ˜‰

no, i only made an account to reply to some of these comments im being mentioned in. I donā€™t share chemistry i license it, open source is great for me though. Most of our clients are literally people who paid someone from this website or IG to teach them something and failed miserably or almost blew the facility up LOL.

almost ALL literature in chemistry has errors. This is why you dont base your SOPā€™s of stuff you read online, especially schedule 1 narcotics that were classified in the 70s. Some undergrad was on a fast track to a PhD and nobody peer reviewed the data before publishing. It happens every day.
Real world chemistry is often very different than chemistry on paper.
Cannabinoid chemistry is tough because we are nowhere near pure with the oils we play around with and it causes problems. People are still trying to figure out selectivity for D9 despite the answer being right in front of their facesā€¦ COLD NOT HOT!!! SUPER COLD, LIKE VANILLA ICE IN HIS 5.0 MUSTANG COLD.

6 Likes

Thermodynamically, the driving force is the change in Gibbsā€™ free energy, Ī”Ī¼ = Ī¼ - Ī¼* = RTlnĪ³/Ī³* , where Ī³ is the activity coefficient. However, this driving force is difficult to determine so the concentration difference, Ī”c = c - c*, is most commonly used in practical correlations. Uncrystallized solute molecules start by being dispersed randomly in a solution or melt. Nucleation is the process whereby new crystals are formed. Primary nucleation occurs in crystal-free solution; its exact mechanism is not understood but probably involves the formation of semistructured clusters which rearrange to form crystal nuclei. Ideal primary homogeneous nucleation can be derived thermodynamically by considering the formation of liquid droplets from a vapor phase
which indicates that the nucleation rate J is governed by the interfacial tension Ļƒ, the supersaturation ratio S = c/c*, and the temperature T, with the constant A, shape factor Ī², molecular volume Ī© and Boltzmannā€™s constant k all being constant for a given system. This equation can, in theory, be applied to the formation of idealized solid particles in a liquid phase. The equation has two practical problems: the interfacial tension is very difficult to measure (it is usually easiest to get it from the nucleation rate) and primary homogeneous nucleation is rare in industrial systems unless solutions and vessels are very clean. In practice, primary heterogeneous nucleation occurs in crystal-free solution, where crystals form on particles in suspension (e.g., dust) or secondary nucleation, where new crystals are formed from existing crystals in solution. As a result, pragmatic nucleation correlations of the form B = knĪ”cb (primary) or B = kbĪ”cb![] (secondary) are often found. Measurement of nucleation rates is difficult, and usable values are rarely found in the literature; nucleation is the most difficult parameter to characterize for most systems.

Crystal growth occurs when solute molecules in solution diffuse to the surface of the crystal, become adsorbed onto the surface and are then incorporated into the crystal lattice. For some systems, incorporation of solute into the crystal is easy and growth is limited by diffusion to the crystal surface through bulk solution or boundary layer. For other systems, surface integration of solute is rate controlling and growth on a flat crystal face is difficult; growth mainly occurs on stepped or kinked edges. For extreme cases, growth is strongly dependent on dislocations in the crystal.

At low supersaturation levels, crystal growth occurs but primary nucleation is not significant; at higher supersaturation levels, primary nucleation rates increase dramatically. This leads to the concept of a metastable zone in which growth dominates, and a labile zone in which primary nucleation dominates. Typical metastable zone widths range between 1-2Ā°C to 30-40Ā°C; inorganic compounds generally have lower widths than organic ones. This is an important concept, and it can be useful to construct such a diagram for a system and then plot the feed, crystallizer and product temperature/composition points.

thermopedia.c0m/content/679/

this link should help you figure it out!

9 Likes

the aqueous solution creates an agglomeration and small bits of thca form alongside the larger facets. i never said the thca was in the aqueous solution. Acetic acid and water is the aqueous solution.

2 Likes

supersaturate methyl tert-butyl ether or methylene chloride (both will work for this dcm slightly less) with thca live resin, recover 15% of the solvent, add a little glacial acetic acid and h20, place in pressure vessel, add pressure, ramp temperature up slowly over 18 hours creating a longer nucleation event. Its simple polymorphism chemistry. you create an Agglomeration so that some of the molecules grow slower than others resulting in larger stones.

we used to do it in 5 gallon pressure cookers with poop soup crude, would centrifuge off the nasty black layer and leave behind bright gold boulders that could be titrated clear. they would even smell like the native flower despite the crude being black and smelling like a chinatown dumpster fire. You get 25% smaller sugar crystals and the majority will be fingernail sized stones or larger. in 2015 we were selling our thca for the same price as guildā€¦ ours was from crude. we were using iso butane and acetic acid back then.

20 Likes

Sooo We need pics, COA, and several personal accounts (like ive provided) or gtfo! itā€™s crazy how lazy chemists like yourself think a basic half assed misinformed explanation like this will even come close to being able to match my SOPS

1 Like

Itā€™s water under the bridge as far as Iā€™m concerned. You made things right is my understanding. Not in reference to any slabs mentioned but Iā€™m sorry you went through some bullshit.

Keep sciencing. Get that d8thca out fellas.
There I added italics because I know thatā€™s a doozy

1 Like

:expressionless:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Even though he blocked me I can still see the messages. Shucks.

And the female that he says he ā€œleftā€, denied ever ā€œbeing with himā€. I donā€™t have those messages, unfortunately

9 Likes

Aarrgggg. I consider this a private conversation pffff what has happend to gentlemen standards ??

10 Likes

When the gentleman claiming to have made 500k last year owes one our legends $100

7 Likes

Seeing how he blocked me instead of addressing it when he asked who he owed money to, all while bragging how much he has. I think I can show that tidbit.

I do agree with you that it is out of character for me to show that. But, I did give him free hash and I got three excuses to not give me a donation, so I said it wasnā€™t worth it to keep hearing them.

6 Likes

Different rules when someone acts like thisā€¦

1 Like

All good bro found it hard to play police on this one anyway
Might want to edit this sentence :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Fixed. I used proper terminology

2 Likes

Iā€™m asking

4 Likes

Yawwwwnnnnnn. I didnā€™t wanna get dragged into this at all but here we go.

To address both you since the timeline is so close together anywaysā€¦

@mokemeoutbruh never owed @moveweight s fam money. Please dont refer to me as your fam. I cherish your friendship but speaking on it was out of turn for you. He lagged on paying me for a deal he hadnt yet got paid on and I wasnt told it was basically a front and that id be sitting on the backend waiting for money. @moveweight as you all can see has a habit of running his mouth even with the best of intentions and messaged him some silly shit which is why he was prompty blocked at MY request because ive personally seen mr smokemeoutbruh almost smack someone off their feet seeing as how hes like 7ft tall. I still believe he lagged on paying me for some personal reasons as wellā€¦ but im over it :stuck_out_tongue:
That was over 1.5+ yrs ago and he has since been nothing but remorseful and resourceful. Hell, things he taught me 2 years ago are barely being talked about on this forum. (Conversions/Crude Boulder etc) Me and him are more than square.

Mr @Dred_pirate ā€¦ your beef is a little more blurry because at this point in the timeline I was going thru a lot with my moms health and tryna distance myself from him BUTā€¦ I do believe you both to be a little one sided in your stories. One, I dont appreciate you even bringing that personal drama into this postā€¦ if theres ever a beef with another extractorā€¦ I promise not to just randomly drag in how you think your gf is a dab hoe and cheated on you with that photographer or whatever else u were in my dms at the time talking about. There was no benefit in mentioning that detail. You came in this thread VERY randomly to roast this fool for no reasonā€¦ I would have sent you 100$ just to avoid this kind of silly stuff. No doubt inciting a charged emotional response from him would have forced my hand into replying here anyways.

Thereā€™s some debate as to whether the brief period we were hanging out can be defined as anything but I digress as it is none of anyones fucking business. :woman_shrugging:t3:

To be fairā€¦ idk if he was supposed to pay you or not because

1. He do be a little bit of a peacocking sob and I donā€™t doubt that his jealousy prolly played a bit of a role in his carelessness of paying you backā€¦
  2. you did be giving everyone at M&M dabs outta that jar before you gave it to him lol.
  3. I do rememeber something along the lines of ā€œall goodā€ being said by you but I know that could have just meant ā€œyou dont have it? pay me laterā€
  4. His phone really was broken (lol dropped it) and he couldnt get into anything for 2 weeks.
  5. you continue to send him posts on IG like nothing matters or happenedā€¦ as I can see in the screenshots there
  6. you also claim that he has you blocked but he doesnt, and u had him blocked here on the forum before you started saying any of thisā€¦ to my understanding.

@smokemeotbruh - send him 100$ and save ur ā€œI DriVe a fErrariā€ shit for another day. Throwing money at your problems will work out for you in this instance. Your ego is still a detrimentā€¦ stop flexing and stop dropping chem hints at stuff I myself am working on :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I own every sunkist packing house in California except for 2 and my family owns half of the 6000 acres of citrus that fills them. I assure you I have $100 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought Sunkist was an off cannabis brand till my brain just woke up. :joy::rofl::joy:.

Thatā€™s real fuck u money!! Lol.

4 Likes