Who needs a diamond master? just bc I can again 👊💚😉

Got you, sorry for coming in here like that as well didn’t mean to knock your hustle or nothing bro. All love man.

2 Likes

Yup, your buying at a good rate. I’m usually able to get $10 whole sale out here.

3 Likes

No you reply was extremely helpful i appreciate it!

2 Likes

It is. your out of touch.

Thca being sold locally for 120/g at the store

3 Likes

Get the fuck out?

I’ll sell rocks on the corner old school for $120 a g bro…

8 Likes

Then your getting deceit money for that. Just being 100% honest. I have all the concentrates I can smoke for the next several years.

I can buy hte terps from 6-8g and smaller stones like that for the same. 6-8.

1 Like

For that price I will just keep the stuff for personal…

2 Likes

Without a brand $120 a gram retail is impossible.

Field/710labs don’t even ask for that much.

This is just making me realize how fucked the California market is. It’s a different animal out here.

@Killa12345 That’s the quality I’m talking about that’s $4k a lb taxes paid. There’s not a big market for the people paying $120 a gram. You have to have your own exotic strains, a crazy marketing department, and a following the size of Texas to aim for the high end extracts at the moment.

5 Likes

Zips is selling them for 120 from a local company I’m struggling to remember the name of.

That’s white white thca and tests at 99%

Without a brand it is impossible. Without question

2 Likes

Oleum charges out the ass for there thca…

Hype and product names sell lol

6 Likes

I’ve seen guild at 120 all day for thca POWDER

4 Likes

Yup it’s oleum, thank you

2 Likes

That shit drives me crazy!

3 Likes

I would have a life time of personal then…and I cant keep it that long in the fridge.

2 Likes

They gotta pay for them bikes some how. I thought I had a baller bike till I saw sir graham bike

1 Like

You are also @Killa12345, you’re on a different level of “custy”

2 Likes

Just smoke more…

2 Likes

On their branded stuff :wink:. They make more white label than anyone. I also believe if you go for their 92-95% thca powder it goes down to $60 a gram retail.

3 Likes

I hate seeing powder on the markets, like why ruin such a beautiful structure, hot knife them bitches to fit! Make a real diamond! Be creative! Make a diamond bear :smirk: @Dred_pirate they’re sick I want one! Lol

7 Likes

Yeah, but if I can get them numbers in Florida. Then up and down the west coast weed corridor it should be a tad cheaper :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes