Who Is shamanr00t And Why Did He Change My Post?

go to the link I posted in my first reply and scroll to the top of the thread… Look at number 3 in that post. click on it.

1 Like

Wow future the site wont let me post

4 Likes

We do this to many who post threads trying to sell items.

Look at the chicken sandwich title change thread for more laughs.

4 Likes

I thought this was your professional account :joy: @cart.farm

4 Likes

@anon81723932 didn’t do anything wrong though… No repercussions are needed for his actions, besides some laughs. You violated site rules, and didn’t follow directions. (edited out previous statement, misread a sentence, apologies for misstatements, but the rest stands)

If someone changes valid posts for no reason, there’s a flagging mechanism, and one can lose trust levels.

Again, we’ve all said numerous times, get verified. If you’ve been browsing for 4 months now, how did that post at the top of the page elude you? I have nothing to do with cbd and have read the entirety of it…

2 Likes
7 Likes

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN.

Yeah you wanna start a seed co thats what IG is for.

1 Like

I don’t know anyone on this forum. I’m curious how I could get references for our seed. Am I supposed to send some seed to someone? Do these references need to be from a certain pool that other people know?

1 Like

Have you sold any seedd? Give us 5 farms as a reference, get it?

6 Likes

Getting 2 members to vouch for you is your part bud. You need to build a strain line that people want to grow, and then you need to figure out how to market it to those people.

This is getting painful. When do you stop with spoons and get out the knife?

3 Likes

I can get some farmers that have bought seed from us. Am I the only one who thinks it doesn’t make sense that I need to get two references from here to get verified but I can’t talk to anyone on here about it until I’m verified? Need to do A to get B but can’t do A until B is complete. No problem… got it.

As someone in the industry, are you hurting so much that you can’t give out 2 packs of seeds to get verified as a seed slanger.

I see where your coming from with knowing nobody and needing to get verified, but 2 packs of seeds shouldn’t be that big of a deal

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah I understand that but then I look back at a previous message where I asked who I need to get the seed to. Apparently @TwistedStill thinks I’m being spoon fed for asking who I should send the seed to instead of just sending it to every person on this forum and hope I find the right people.

Well, I can tell you as the resident forum member giving away seeds monthly, all you need to do is create a post asking for help to get verified. Give out 2 packs to 2 separate forum members that you can connect with, with the understanding that they vouch for you if they’re happy with everything in the end.

6 Likes

Ok thank you. I hadn’t thought about that. I’m glad someone is willing to actually give a helpful straight answer so we can get this topic done.

2 Likes

This is part of the verification… We are trying to weed out scammers, who typically are after the quick scam and not willing to put in the work

10 Likes

I understand why you do it and I’m not opposed. I just wasn’t sure how to do it and it was becoming frustrating trying to get a straight answer. The first post on the site doesn’t apply to seed. I’m glad @FicklePickle was willing to help.

2 Likes

Right?

Bro if nobody answers your post, message people. Don’t just go from guns to missiles because nobody took your bait off your first line. The knowledge here, is free. The business, is not. Work for it. Talk to people. Simply being on this page isn’t a free pass for a plug. Simply being GLG isn’t a free plug either. That’s a buy in without a verification process. We’re asking for due diligence.

Edit*

It’s not just seeds/hemp/cbd/xray vision glasses either. You could be slanging anything from stir bars to fallopian tubing, the F4200 police gone gitcha right.

4 Likes

That was FROM your other post, then you got rates in here?

1 Like