-2 forum members as references

Simple as that.

Current list:

22 Likes

I like this :+1: cant wait to see what’s available to us

5 Likes

Does it matter if its thc of cbd?

3 Likes

I think it should be open to everything, since all of it can be shipped to all states. I think this is probably going to be focused towards the cbg seed demand right now, but I wouldnt mind putting my THC seed company on here, Sunoma Seeds, were just starting up but have some really fun stuff to grow and explore.

3 Likes

THC seeds are legal? I honestly have no idea

2 Likes

All seed are legal souvenir items.

8 Likes

They are exotic bird seeds :wink:

7 Likes

Thc seeds are probably legal if you can legally posess cannabis seed thats viable and youre allowed to grow the seed. Once they grow and can be tested is where the issue would come up. Now that the usda has said seed is legal to transport across state lines its up to them to define that. Nobody is going to have a COA to certify their seed doesnt contain THC because we all know seeds dont contain cannabinoids. Thats why they have seed certification in the first place and its left out of the usda proposed regulations from what I gather.

I would imagine some licensees are required to use certified seed. Some states are not yet required to do so.

I would argue that buying hemp seed that grows out hot isn’t any different than buying THC seeds or whatever u call them theyre legal until you grow them and they produce cannabinoids.

3 Likes

In my state it is illegal to posses any “propagative material” without proper licensure.

1 Like

There is zero way to check if it’s a cbd/hemp or a thc plant. I do not foresee any government body impounding seeds, growing them (lmfao!), and then testing them. You would need seed to sale tracking to complete, and I doubt it would hold any weight in court.

1 Like

Clones included???

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, all cannanaboids are in the trichomes.

3 Likes

Following- need some genetics heading into spring for sure

1 Like

Following… Too bad I can’t PM any more users on my first day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love to get Trilogene Seeds on that list, if any users can vouch. If not, we took home this from the CBD Mountain Expo :point_down:t3:

2 Likes

@TrilogeneSeeds.com

I’ll vouch for Trilogene’s CBD varieties, don’t have enough info yet on their CBG genetics. Have seen their work field tested in several areas of the country. Have recommended them to several more farmers planning to plant their seed this season.
Here is an article on their joint venture.

3 Likes

One more and you are set

@Future
I can verify @romanik177 as a seed slanger. I’ve bought seed from CBD Seed Co, which is a dba of Hemp Depot aka hd distribution. Ben Holmes of Centennial seeds used to work with CBD Seed Co, which is where we bought our OttoII and BaOx seed stock. Definitely a professional company with great customer service, at least that’s my experience. He verified to me personally that he worked for HD.

2 Likes

I can vouch for these thc seeds.

Ur seeds was some the last I grew before folding up shop

The Gummy Punch had beautiful colors. Smell and taste like grape cheerwine to me. I was impressed

2 Likes

Im glad you liked her, i havent met anyone that hasnt :wink:

3 Likes