Who is king of EToH Recovery?

Got more info on that or brands you like to use? Not familiar with the process or how it works

The only brand I know currently offering off the shelf engineered units is Ecosce (who full disclosure, I am currently doing outside sales for). The technology works by pressurizing the solution through a scroll membrane. The membrane has pore sizes on the nanometer scale, and the pores are small enough to allow ethanol molecules to pass through, but not cannabinoids. It then exudes the pure ethanol out through one channel, and a highly concentrated oil/solvent mix out another, which then gets finished in a rotavap or other suitable evaporator.

Since the main energy requirement is just a pump that generates the strong backing pressure, the utility expenses are also much lower than a system that has to evaporate and then chill all the solvent. The system also works with nonpolar solvents, and can get even higher throughput with those.

DM me if you’re interested in talking more about it.

6 Likes

Have any real world experience with this? Any video of it working?

4 Likes

We too would be interested in this…

found this, explains it a bit more in depth

I don’t have a video in operation right now but i’m trying to get one to show for you shortly here. Bear with me. There will also be a open facility starting in May and will be able to show much more detail then. This was also discussed in this earlier thread:

3 Likes

Have anyone has any experience with NextGen HR600 or any NextGen solvent recovery system? How are they compare to FFE/RFE? I was told that they are more efficient and you can do decarb as well but i feel like there must be some trade-offs. We are doing hemp if that make any difference.

Very similar to the units by Maratek. They can indeed decarb but the trade off is they are usually slower when compared to same price FFE.

Thank you. I was told that you get more bang for your buck with the NextGen so I just assumed that it is faster than FFE since it is not cheap either.

Hi… I’m Jason one of the owners of NexGen Enviro Systems, Inc. Our HR600 unit can continuously recover around 75 gal/hr of ethanol. It is a completely automated system and can decarb as well. I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Pricing and lead time?

1 Like

Hi Jason. Do you have any additional info on the unit besides what’s already on the website? Any technical doc or comparison data? Can you send it to: hello@denex.co. Thank you.

@WeedChemist. I sent you a DM.

@DENEX I will email you more info when I am back in my office on Wednesday. I’m flying all day tomorrow.

Unfortunately it looks like I genuinely won’t be able to put any videos up until the start of May. We can however put you in touch with plenty of people who have personally run the units.

Really been trying to get in contact with your sales team. Would love to chat. Please hit me up wolfe@tragarinc.com

Just sent you an email.

1 Like

Step aside Tom

13 Likes

But it’s still a batch still?
If so… I have neat tricks for you …

2 Likes

Nah this is part of my ffe

2 Likes