Who has tried iKrusher Crest Disposables?

Hey geniuses,

This weekend a friend of mine came back from a hemp expo in orlando and had a few samples of products from vendors. It seemed that everyone and their mother had Delta 8 disposable vapes as he had at least 12 of them from different companies.

Normally, i hate disposables for environmental reasons and the fact that most of them have a precharged battery that shits out halfway thru. However these new iKrusher disposables have charging ports so if it does die out on you you can pop it on a micro usb and suck it till its dry. A lot of my clients have been demanding d8 disposables and are getting shitty Cake dispos that taste like ass, and are willing to pay out the ass for them. I figured i may as well give them a shot because i tried the iKrusher Crest and and iKrusher Xenbar from two different vendors and they all had an extremely satisfying drag and cloud off of each hit.

My question is, has anyone used these devices and had any issues with the hardware? I am thinking about getting an order of 50 iKrusher Crests and seeing how they work out for me. The two iKrushers i hit were great, but as i know how carts go they arent all built the same. Disposables have more (cheap) parts in them compared to a cart and that means more things to go wrong in the device. Anyone had any issues with iKruser dispos bricking out, not hitting, burnt hit, leaky pods etc etc?

I made sure to search the forum and couldnt find much info on here about the disposable iKrushers

3 Likes

I’ve actually tested out a couple different batches of the pod style disposables. I also tried some typical disposables, and both types had charging ports on their hardware. I didn’t have any fire/no fire issues, they didn’t leak, and were overall decent.
I said all of that too say, reach out to a couple of the different vendors here on forum for some hardware to test out. The iKrusher will kill it, but here’s also a wolkentek pod out there that’s supposed to be amazing. Check cartfarm?

2 Likes

I’m desperately awaiting @qma to get them in stock, I want to try them. Last I heard you have to contact wolkentek on IG and I don’t have that

8 Likes

Thanks for the info! Will definitely check them out! Price is a huge factor for me right now as disposables are looking to be 4-5x the cost of cartridges. I really would not like to dilute or cut my product as i dont see wholesales spending an additional $5-7 per product… I do know consumers on the other hand will eat it up and gladly pay for convenience.

This is all considering the prices for 50-100 units. Im sure i can get a much ebtter deal if i get 1000, but to get 1000 off i would more than likely have to get new packaging to wholesale them.

1 Like

I recently got a 10 pack of bbtank simpods from someone on here. Im still testing but theyre alright so far. These are self contained i. e. No pod

2 Likes

Hit up @Boomtownpharms

What I have seen personally in about 30 headshops in Chicagoland is dispos are not moving and also the cost of a disposable doesn’t translate to a higher retail price. A 1ml 510 cart I aim to have retailers sell at 29.99 a .5ml disposable should be 24.99 and 1ml disposable 39.99.

The thing is that most shops are not moving dispos and the manufacturing math isn’t there why struggle and fill .5ml that cost 5 per piece and add 1.00 of distillate, Total cost 6-7 bucks distribute for 15ish when I can distribute a 1ml cart for the same price and it only costs about 2.50 to make excluding labor costs as it’s me and my partner doing all the work.

In my honest opinion disposables aren’t it.

4 Likes

They are very good IMO, I can connect you to a rep that can take care of you if you want please PM. Most of my clients carry them.

4 Likes

I’m wanting to put an order in for the matte black.

Sick huh?! And they don’t resemble a tampon anymore. Now, just a pegging toy lmao

2 Likes

Looks like a “textured” grip! aka… ribbed…

5 Likes

Other than that, these fuckers rip!

1 Like

I think the crest and the tik and tik pro are ok. The Lux pen is the best disposable one I’ve sorta tried!!

https://www.ikrusher.com/shop/vape-pens/lux-starter-kit/

2 Likes

Im so sick of the tampon dispoables

2 Likes

I like the ispire dispos. The newer style handheld one and i like the bar style ones.

1 Like

True they all seem to look I can supply a decent price trough a partner but for me not worth it.

1 Like

Urb has a decent one on the market nice like green. I’ve been in liquor stores selling .5ml disposables for 19.99 so the margins are rough on them in the market again that’s my opinion my guys are at 92% D8 with 5% terps

2 Likes

Check out our BBTANK disposables
Sim Pod

C530R

T530R full ceramic disposable

2 Likes

Thanks for your honest feedback, really appreciate