Who has tried iKrusher Crest Disposables?

DM me some info these look fire.

1 Like

My thought is that a newbie would be more likely to try a dispo for their first experience. It looks like a juul and that may be a huge mental barrier. Also they dont have to buy a battery . Idk just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Sim pods, or SIMP Pods lmao. i know a couple of guys that need those

2 Likes

Right i totally see what you mean. I am definitely not planning on offering these at wholesale levels, I personally showed it to some people i know and they said they would be filling to pay an extra $5-10 for a disposable device. Really just for the every day consumers i know that like d8 and arent all that impressed by a standard cart, but like the idea of having a different device. I will say that the fact that there is no button makes it much easier to use without a hand, they also seem to have a bit of a more satisfying and easier draw than both the ceramic and metal carts i am currently using.

this x1000! I think there is a bit of a psychological trick here with the device, especially for people that have used a juul or nicotine device before. Most people have had a boof cart in a standard cartridge hardware and showing the same device filled with quasi legal hemp derived THC can be a huge red flag to people. But put in a disposable device and those that have used similar devices in the past might have more trust in a device that looks like something they know is going to be up to their quality standards, unlike cart hardware.

3 Likes

Are any of these rechargable? That is a huge dealbreaker for me as i really do not want to deal with customers complaining they cant get what they paid for out of their device

1 Like

Dude your thoughts are right on the money, marketing wise thats what we all think it’s just not moving but also educating where they are sold and properly displaying them is huge.

2 Likes

Some brands are rechargeable the black crest one I posted is and pretty sure you can refill it too. If you really wanted to.

2 Likes

Yeah on point with all that not that I advocate for smoking and :red_car: but that’s where I have like 5 sitting in my center console I just grab and pull lol

2 Likes

Exactly. There is a much lower chance custies will leave them in their pocket or lay on it in bed which leads to a burnt coil. You can have the nicest vape on the market but if that coil gets burnt itll be ruined

3 Likes

All models are rechargeable, no need to worry for complaints~

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLE_8KQBXr6/
OGSteve seems to like our zirconia disposable carts. They also work with any 510 battery, so your customers will not have to throw out a battery every time they buy a new cartridge.

I saw you had some experincing with disposables. I ended up getting 50 of the crests and am about to get to filling them. I was wondering if these required a thinner consistency as opposed to carts.

I currently use 5% terps (By weight) and anywhere from 2-3% terpene dilutent. I am typically using blends of distillates and other extracts that has a slightly thinner consistency than my delta 8 distillate carts.

Do you typically have to use more terpenes or terpene dilutent in a disposable? I was also thinking adding 6% terps might give a better flavor since it is being fired off of what looks like a smaller atomizer.

3 Likes

I hope that’s safe to inhale.

1 Like

Me too I put in my lungs every day

The samples that I received were actually 3 different types to handle the various viscosities. I would run anywhere from 7-9% terps, and NO diluent. Use CDT’s if you can, and you mix in some “crude” to help create a deviation in viscosity.
Most of those diluents are made of shit no one should be smoking. You can use other cannabis derived products to alter viscosity. It all depends on that first 1 you try out! Make up 3 small batches using various things to actually test which viscosity works best for your disposables.

4 Likes

Your very brave

1 Like

what are other companies using to thin out pure delta 8 disposables?

1 Like

CDT
Cbd
Cbg

Or they buy the correct cart for their needs.

4 Likes

this
Mix some cbd disty in. Try using various things (other minors), but stick to cannabis derived if you can.

2 Likes