Who has the best cannabis derived terpenes for sale?

Still wait on my “LeSample”

Every terp vendor here sends out couple samples to lucky members, esp me. Having couple us back u can help some but the terp business may be slow anyways

6 Likes

I use between 6-10 percent cannabis derived terpenes depending on pungency, and I haven’t used mct in a while, it hurts the back of your throat I use my pro hemp cut flavorless terpenes additive to achieve desired viscosity it’s in my site under the additives section. Terpenesraw.com

1 Like

Any help for bulk or bigger orders? i need like 4 or 5 flavors, and about 75ml per flavor.

I just read a comment yesterday thought I bookmarked and now can’t find it.

Dude gave customer feedback from all the cannabis derived terpenes vendors here along with strain recommendations. If anyone knows what I’m talking about, a link would be hugely appreciated! The search just isn’t cutting it unfortunately

Hello,
I have a couple new strains in stock. And more coming soon. Then I was considering an email blast which I’ve never done but there’s a sour cheese that I just got. It’s pretty unique. And a new lemon cookies extract came out of the machine Last week.

4 Likes

Here is the link. Also take note that he only paid $30ml for all the strains he tried. I feel $50ml is too high and was a decent price 2-3 years ago but not now.

2 Likes

@Betroit the Lemon Og is straight fire, everyone absolutely loves them. I’ll be mixing up the Wedding Cake, as soon as my @cart.farm carts come. Thanks guys, you’re both game changers…

6 Likes

Thanks duder

I’m interested do you send samples?

Hi guys,

What genetics would you recommend for outdoor grow in Colombia wirth the aim to extract terpenes? Which terpenes will be most valuable recreationally / medically?

Thanks
Daniel

Do strains that are more or less native to your area. People love land race strains if they are done right.

2 Likes

Agreed 50/ml is too much

1 Like

Good, we are all agreed that anything more than 30/ml is taxed and anything more than 15/ml for hemp terps is highway robbery.

Especially not when this is a compliant product with no risk, not labor intensive, and not hard to store.

5 Likes

So far I have tried 8 hemp terp strains and they all sucked and had that grassy smell. 4 of them were from a member here. I also just got some fruit loops and lemon have canna terps and they both have a slight rotten egg smell on top of the strain smell. Made fruit loops and not impressed. Gonna try the lemon haze next. I have 2 more strains coming from a different seller tomorrow. I am hoping they will be the best so far but I am sure I will know once I smell them. Sucks to keep wasting money and getting my hopes up for shit that taste nowhere as good as botanical terps.
BTW if guys are getting $50ml for canna terps that taste like what I am getting I am going to move to OR and sell my terps spun off diamonds for $100ml.

2 Likes

If you’re referring to SBO’s Fruit Loops Cannabis terps as bad then I don’t think our noses are on the same page lol. I get an almost sweet-dank smell from those. The Lemon Haze is solid but it’s an older batch.

Sauces will always smell better than cannabinoid-free terpenes though. I do agree with you there. Leaving the cannabinoids in means less refinement and less degradation but also will leave you with a less volatile product. The heavier waxes/cannabinoids weigh it all dow so it’ll do a better job at holding onto the subtleties that really make the strain pop. Cannabis terpenes having to be cannabinoid free is very prohibitive to quality unfortunately. We’ve got a ways to go until we can truly replicate the smell of flower

2 Likes

Do you smoke cigs or vape juice?

whos hemp strains did you try…Im imagining @cart.farm… And you found those grassy?? which strains? and how are you smoking them in what concentration?

Ive had some questionable canna terps when i dabbed them with diamonds but not using them in vape pens.

1 Like

Kenzyme was who I go the last 4 hemp strains from
Sour Space Candy
Hawaiian Haze
Berry Wife
Cherry Wife

I am mixing 8% terps with decarbed diamonds and nothing else.
I will ask you the same question.
Do you smoke cigs or vape juice?

no…never smoked a cig or any vape juice ever?? why now? whats your theory?

Cigs destroy your taste buds. I know cig smokers that will eat shit and say it taste good LOL.
I am a very fussy eater and have sensitive taste buds and can notice the slightest difference in foods.

3 Likes