Who has the best cannabis derived terpenes for sale?

I want all cannabis derived terpenes, no artificial flavors, botanical terpenes or dilutants. If you know someone who does small orders please let me know!

9 Likes

@Betroit

3 Likes

@Betroit the man

3 Likes

is he like beetlejuice? if we say his name three times does he show up in the thread? @betroit

5 Likes

Yea maybe , lol, or check his site @ terpenesraw.com

Also hemp terps are coming around to be more desirable then ever.

3 Likes

I’ve got some really nice hemp terps available in small or large quantities. DM me for samples or COA. Orders can also be placed on our new site Fatdogcbd.com but still working out a few kinks with Wix.

2 Likes

What state are you in? I have some gorgeous co2 extracted terps from top cultivators in NV.

1 Like

im in tn

Cause being associated with Mr Vitamin E is def a selling point

3 Likes

I also recommend Betroit. Just mixed my first batch of carts and am quite pleased.

3 Likes

Got my sample otw!

1 Like

I’m looking for more though…so I’m keeping an on the thread.

went to order from @Betroit looks like the site is empty now :frowning:

@kenzyme Has great Hemp derived ones. I had some material ran by him. Was comparable to the live resin I ran of the same material.
Strong too, didn’t need to add much to give D9 Distillate a strong flavor. Doesn’t seem to get harsh when you over do it like most botanical Terpenes
@RedundantAlexithymia

1 Like

Website is back up, new terpenes. Just finished another day of extraction, we have three new types! HelloTerpenes.com

8 Likes

YOUR sunshine 4 i got from ya is super epic!!

I made a quick batch of 20 carts, already calls for more! Damn ppl getting spoiled vs floraplex’s terps.

2 Likes

Best part about em is I sell 2x as much now bc they taste so good!!
Ahh sunset was really good, I liked the sherbert also!

I have several more on the way from him

I have that secret hook up coming 15+ fractions. I’m gonna test them out be screamer for em! When he’s ready, which I think we there

Unless they so good I decided to buy almost every single drop he has!:laughing::laughing::laughing::smile::smile::smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: He’s mad terpologist

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. ELLL YYYYEAAAA. Wait till people try this gelato, I’ve got coming, or the new mimosa, just extracted today, and the new Pineapple Express. First time we’ve had it! Freaking awesome!

5 Likes

When are these available!

Your still the reigning Canna terp king

4 Likes

Oh buddy

3 Likes