Who has the best cannabis derived terpenes for sale?

This is far from water clear. As posted above I only used decarbed diamonds and nothing else. I have made hundreds of carts and never with distillate. I am 100% positive its the terps that made both my carts cloudy as I have made quite a few carts with the same batch of diamonds and they are not cloudy.
As soon as I added them to my melted diamonds it instantly went cloudy.

Does cloudy matter though?

I have a bunch of different kinds right now and some are cloudier than others. Some darker tint etcā€¦ Not sure if clearer is higher quality or vice versa or if it really doesnā€™t matter. All I know is they do the trick and get the sales for what they are. No complaints from customers but each market is different.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t trying to say if terps are cloudy they are no good. @stoopkid says his are water clear and smell and taste good. I have the exact same strains from the same seller and they have a slight stagnant water smell and are cloudy and do not taste good. I would guess that them being cloudy might have something to do with it in this case but wouldnā€™t bet my life on it.

Ahh gotcha gotcha. Have you let them sit in the fridge for a few weeks? TBH your tastebuds might just be different or pretty sensitive. I donā€™t even smoke I just do a slew of things in the field so i couldnā€™t even say how they taste. How do they taste compared to botanical derived?

I just got them today so I have not stored them in the fridge.
I def have sensitive taste buds. They do not taste as good as Floraplex botanical terps I have used. Def not un-smokable but I would never make more and use them again.

And you never tried the terps in a tasteless distillate?? Some of the hemp terps Iā€™ve tasted with distillate have been fire and I hate all botanical terps tastes. Iā€™m a pretty picky smoker

1 Like

No I only smoke what I process. I will never make distillate. I only started trying terps because I only have a few strains of terps that I spun off diamonds so wanted more variety.

Alright yeah I think we just like very different things if you think botanical is better than this. Iā€™ve had a lot of cannabis derived terpenes that werenā€™t very good but this is not that.

The color variance is just going to be from age/moisture from storing in a fridge longer. I seal mine with a vac before chilling them and got them several weeks ago.

Iā€™ve got some that will impress you. I was about to do a post because Iā€™ve finally got a bunch of different ones in. Dm me your address Iā€™ll send you a Couple samples for feedback

Iā€™ve got several refined terpenes just now coming in. And Iā€™ve got a couple very pungent raw extracted CO2 extracted one is a gorilla chem

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer. DM sent.

in my experience if you let them sit for a week after filling that grassy taste/smell starts to fade and youā€™ll get a little more of the flavor you were expecting. Citrus flavors seem to translate best. what I would recommend is to play around with blends of canna and botanicals. Iā€™ve yet to try any canna terp that held itā€™s own solo. I have some older guys that prefer them but thats it.

1 Like

Your sunshine 4 I put in a few personal carts and LOVED the taste.

2 Likes

You should try the lemon drop. Also just got a refined gorilla glue, and last week finished a gorilla chem. Also just got in a gelato. Up Iā€™m about to update my site.

4 Likes

New , Strains and prices avail now !!
Terpenes Cali has changed our price structure to make the real deal a little more affordable for the masses.
All of our strains will now be $40 per single ML / $170 per 5 ML bottle.
Just released strains :

Gelato
Beach Wedding
Wedding Cake
Super Glue
Cookie Glue
New strains added regularly, Clean quality you can count on.
Give us a try !
www.Terpenescali.com

I can do a GC MS analysis on any few or every one of your cultivars if you send me a small sample

2 Likes

New drops

Sherbert Chaos with GC MS
Gelato Ice Cream with GC MS
Ice Cream Cake no relation lol, with GC MS

and Hemp terp Cali Sunrise

4 Likes

Mmm ice cream cake

1 Like

Yea bro so sick. Best ever. In top ten

1 Like

I can attest to @Betroit terp work. Love everything Iā€™ve tried. Your old GG was a little green smelling but it has since improved greatly.

5 Likes

I got new drops.
The newest refined terps are

1. Gelato Ice Cream
  2. I Phone Kush
  3. Sherbert Chaos
  4. Ice Cream Cake
    All Amashing
    And a new batch of CO2 extracted terpenes. RUNTZ thatā€™s right , the real deal

HIT ME UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

12 Likes