Who Gives the Best THC Test Results in CA?

Hey All,

So I’m not gonna beat around the bush here and sugar coat it, which lab gives the most favorable total THC results in the Rec CA market? Happy to receive a list as well if you can rank them best to worst.

Disclaimer: I don’t like asking this question, but because of the fact that there is no agency maintaining the standards lab to lab, this is the reality we live in and the most competitive labs are probably the least accurate. Until that regulation happens, it’s not my problem and I’m going where I can to get the best result.

Thanks,
-Butane

3 Likes

Were you gonna follow that up with some dirty laundry…?

4 Likes

In WA it was easy to see who was inflating their numbers. I’m sure the data could be pulled from metrc…if one had the credentials

4 Likes

I’ll tell you through dm but I’ll let this into be public. It depends on what you are testing. Some labs test flower higher some test concentrates higher and some test each thing above average if that makes sense but no lab is giving out universally the highest results.

3 Likes

Cannalysis in Orange County gives the most accurate results.

If you’re looking for a lab that always tests high that’s a hard pick, they’ll test high and low and have a big variance and it’s not a good luck having a high variance in testing.

3 Likes

You have to commit to X samples a month for the VIP service (Very Inflated Percentages)

Common thing I see lately is labs appearing to inflate minor cannabinoids. Probably to draw less attention but still make the total cannabinoid content look high.

8 Likes

Woof. It’s a bummer that we have to even have the conversation. I get it, but I don’t like it.

9 Likes

Agreed. It’s not the most kosher of topics, but what can our regulators expect if this is what we are left with?

1 Like