White Label / Private Label Organic Pectin Gummies 2024

Organic flavors, organic sugar, organic tapioca syrup, plant based colors, and vegan. Few different size options. (1ml 1.5ml 3ml)

Happy to use whatever flavor you want for your project! Can mix and match flavors within reason.

15-40 cents ea (your provided inputs) depending on size, ingredients and quantity

If you are a SoCal native you are welcome to come by my storefront to sesh and pick up samples.

Feel free to send over a DM with your contact information for a quote on your project

7 Likes

Where is your store?

You want in on the gummy battle going down in Vegas?

4 Likes

Sent you a DM, come on by! Would love to get some products on the shelves from other california brands too.

I would prefer to remain bipartisan

2 Likes

Small hemp brand based out of Los Angeles. Hit me up chief.

1 Like

Let’s make it happen! DM sent

Whats the gummy battle in Vegas, we might be down?

2 Likes

I think we’re already tripping over details. Someone could facilitate, but probably not me.

2 Likes

Similar to a cafeteria food fight, but with hemp derived cannabinoid gummies. I’d recommend the dry weight loophole 5-10 gram gummy’s they have a good heft to them. Speaking of, I called the dry weight loophole like a year before it happened, on here. Would need to find the post but it’s on here.

7 Likes

I may be going to vegas though, have some airline miles I need to use by the end of the year. I’d love to see all my fellow “website people” and do whatever else there is to do at mj biz con. Will bring you a gummy or two if I do

2 Likes

Love it! Keep Wednesday night open.

1 Like

Damn if it’s possible to mail in a sample I’d love to enter this.

4 Likes

That’s the general consensus. I’m kind of a Pollyanna. I not-so-secretly think everyone here would kumbayah if we met in person over piles of delicious gummies. I’m silly like that.

4 Likes

Bump

Bump

Fruit juice color
Vegan
Organic flavors
Bitter blocker option via myco iq
Few different sizes (pictured below) I would be happy to recommend a size based upon inputs

Hope everyone is having a great first quarter of the new year :call_me_hand: DM with contact info to get started

5 Likes

bump

2 Likes

Im interested dm me

1 Like

Just sent over a DM!

For future reference, on private users accounts the only way to DM is by flagging their message first, like this