White and Powdery Full Melt: What's the Tek?

Dunno about the sub woofer, but a vibratory tumbler from harbor freight might help.

65 bucks plus tax, strap those screens on top of a bucket, strap the bucket on and let er rip.

6 Likes

Just make sure you stack them the other way😂

11 Likes

US $299.00 | Electric Vibrating Sieving Machine Powder Screening Machine 304 Stainless Steel Lab Sieve Shaker Vibrating Screen 1350N/MIN
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKtcQKM

Seems better than this

1 Like

Resindial?

I wouldn’t spend that much. I know what you’re looking to get and you’ll be disappointed if you spent money doing it. Use old bubble bags if you HAVE to dry sift…but you want white and powdery full melt.

That ain’t sift.

4 Likes

Amazon…Off brand.

If you are wanting good full melt via dry sieve you should consider dry sift wizards screens. They were a lil pricey but produced great results. Also consider static tech if you are dry sieving to collect heads only. I remember Cubangrower on IG always posting his 99% heads only jars. They always looked real nice like.

2 Likes

Do you mean the silk printing screens they sell on Amazon?

1 Like

The screens Drysift Wizard used had an LPI measure as opposed to micron sizes. I can’t recall where he sourced the actual screens from but I know they differed from the traditional micron screens.

The screen is shown here in this dinosaur vid.

3 Likes

Pocono screens have worked well in my experience… their 86 was close to a 160micron bubble bag, and 196 close to a 74micron

2 Likes

Refining sift on screens dry or wet is about your best option cant upload pics but check my ig tanhat_710

1 Like

I got 2 passive subwoofer cabinets and 2 passive speaker cabinets… I use them for my surround sound

Two of these for speakers

Two of these for subwoofers

With two different controllers cleverly set up and split the sound so bass is dedicated to the subwoofer and treble is more dedicated tot the speaker…

The pandemic made me want a surround sound.

Dem curtains tho! #OnPoint :joy::joy::+1:t4::+1:t4::heart::heart:

1 Like

SPECIAL SUPER BONUS POWER VIOLENCE!!!111!!!ONE

1 Like

How bout one of these?

Could mod one and then have a non stick chute out of a bucket on the side.

=p

1 Like

I mean the thing is the white powdery full melt…isn’t dry sift. It’s bubble…freeze dried.

4 Likes

I found the old school grading system for bubble hash the other day (1-6*)

The internet rumors i read about 6* bubble hash/ice water hash claim (considered to be true full melt) it is so pure (nothing but 99.9% trichome heads) when dabbed correctly it completely disappears leaving NO residuals on the banger/nail.

I’m intrigued by the whole poof thing when dabbed like melt and gone. No mess. No ash. No residue?? No nothing?

If it’s true and a product like that can be made out of bubble/ice water wouldn’t it kind of make it the cleanest high and most natural potential concentrate you can get outta the plant?

But the thing is old school grading wouldn’t mean anything because old school grading is usually equated with smoking hash out of a hash pipe, not dabbing it.

But even when you dab good ice wax it leaves sort of a granulated texture on the banger that will come off with no iso and no mess after you swab like any other dab.

You’re pretty much explaining why people make rosin, honestly. Bubble hash with additional filtration and heat assist to go through the smaller filtration without forcing plant material

4 Likes

From what I read they tested the materials to be graded for “melt ability” on a heated flat surface. Didn’t say glass or metal. I think the grading system seems legit don’t think it relied on how it smoked/melted in a pipe… at least from what I read it seems like legitimate grading system based on the grounds of determining purity based on how well it melts and what is left behind.

The melt ability and the residue left = the quality the hash is.

High % trichome heads = more melty.

High % general contamination = more residuals.

To me it makes sense cause the old school hash rule was “if it doesn’t bubble it isn’t worth the trouble” which supports what the * rating system is representing, the higher the quality, the more bubbly and melty the hash should be.

Also I’m new to the world of extracts but doesn’t rosin use heat and pressure? And don’t both those forces destroy the trichomes to release the goodies they hold? Either by melting or rupturing them?

2 Likes

All the answers to your questions are contained within this wonderful site. Enjoy!

4 Likes