Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I’m sorry if you feel that way but I’ve been very busy all week and have put in over 600 miles driving for work. My apologies but I can’t answer every message immediately especially in the depth you went as I don’t want to give you a shitty answer when I have probably 10-20 minutes between the next thing I have to take care of and then drive more on top of family obligations.

If you need a more prompt response I am open for consults as that way I am on your time. Otherwise I’m very sorry but I have obligations to fill to pay the bills.

14 Likes

I don’t want a consultant man your information isn’t as valuable as you think, you got me choked up like @StoneD did when he offered to teach me about ‘all the types/consistencies of BHO’ for a small feel of $1’000… no wait, for a later lower deal of $600.

Dude i want to understand why rosin isn’t the ‘golden trophy’ of extracts and to understand it I must first understand what the fuck people are using so I can determine if what I’m doing is better

I apologize that I’m trying to learn about the plant itself and you’re focusing on using it to pay bills.

Sorry I pretty much have the same answer as what I imagine sub said…you have too many questions to answer w/out some serious thought. And teaching people is how I pay the bills :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Did it seem like you fuckin` appreciated the advice then???

I didn’t think that would have changed.

We’re not fucking puppets. We love to see people succeed, we love to educate. We are not pushbutton fucking entities though.

Have a great night - I’m going skateboarding.

13 Likes

Nothing was said, he just ignored me.

Thank you for not doing the same thing.

1 Like

What advice?

This nonsense? When I later mentioned

&

Also this gem

You ignored me there and then completely disregarded my questions via dm, you want to attempt to make a profit off me to ‘teach me’ how to make a shotty product just like @StoneD wanted to ‘teach’ me about BHO.

Yikes dude, just yikes…

16 Likes

Just here for the memes & hash :man_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

6 star straight fire

12 Likes

On the old school or new school scale?

9 Likes

On both

5 Likes

What everyone else reading this thread will think when they read your posts, you sound extremely entitled. Tons of free info on this forum. Peoples time isn’t free….

9 Likes

Nor is mine and I am not concerned with marketing/selling/advertising/learning about ‘straight fuego’ products as some here claim their product is and they know who they are.

NOR AM I concerned with learning how to make the hot garbage most people here are slinging.

I’m not here to sell a product.

So what am I entitled to exactly? the fuck is my motive you pompous twat

asking for spoons on a silver platter

9 Likes

If you care that much to want to know so badly, then read. If you don’t care enough to read for yourself, why should anyone else care to answer your questions on their time for free?

11 Likes

solid rhodium spoons on a 2" diamond sheet that has gold plating (with some designs i don’t know maybe pot leaf cut outs where you can see the diamond beneath the plating, also it’s gem encrusted and thick asf but yeah, it’s a ‘platter’

I have read, and read, and read some more.

Read this.

Read that.

Learnt this.

Learnt that.

My problem is the more I learn… the more I become aware that most ‘legal recreational cannabis’ products are a marketing tactic.

I have questions I want answers to that are unrelated to making a specific saleable product and those offers here for ‘knowledge’ are to TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE A SPECIFIC SALEABLE PRODUCT.

This is so simple and being overlooked (maybe I’m shit at communicating) but I’m not trying to learn to make your product or their product, I’m not trying to replicate this… or replicate that, I don’t care about your SOPs… I don’t care to do what you’re doing because if you OR ANYONE ELSE was doing the best thing… this discussion (entire forum) wouldn’t be a thing!

Sh*t on me all you want, I apologize for not wanting to turn cannabis into a profitable product.

I said nothing about sale, I spoke about time. Why is your time more valuable than the next guy. You want someone to do anything for you, you’re gonna have to pay for their time or be their buddy. Or hope they’re super generous and just feel like holding your hand through the process.

Either way, my question stands. You’re asking someone to take the time from their day to do something for you. I can tell you 100% I don’t have the time at all to answer random questions for folks for free. I barely have time to take a peaceful morning dump.

6 Likes

I miss freeze dryers

Throw back

hypocrites… hypocrites everywhere

Their time has so much value but they can spend time arguing about the value of their time, checks out chief… much time… much value.

I’m not concerned with individuals who sell time and shotty products.

Time sells us… go ahead… escape it… I dare you