Where to source this* jar

Plus shipping and customs if any.

shipping on 2k jars, maybe 100, customs- they will lie about the value and say they cost 1 penny each. Thats just a guess. My china leds ship around 50 each. I wanted a stainless tank but its 400 shipping, but they can do 10 for 400 or add other stuff to the pallet for 400. I dont get it because you can buy full tane tanks from china for 200 after a reseller gets his share. isnt xtane chinese?

1 Like

Once you tip it the terp sauce will get all over the lid. Not really ideal for selling HTE and diamonds.

1 Like

thats what im saying about the plastic, But its as much a novelty as anything else. I havent ever bought a concentrate but dont they usually have some plastic or silicone in the packaging? I dont even know how they sell it? Never been to the dispensary since legalization LOL. From what I hear they dont show you the product until you have paid for it.

I store my HTE in these and fill up to the top so not much air in the bottles
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798NWWV8/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0798NWWV8&pd_rd_w=Rz97j&pf_rd_p=7d37a48b-2b1a-4373-8c1a-bdcc5da66be9&pd_rd_wg=2914B&pf_rd_r=W6MGE06N8S43A9JXF176&pd_rd_r=3ba43536-575b-4f33-8aad-6121176186d0&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzOTZYUDk0Q0dOUlNRJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTIzNDY4M1VORjVCTVRWN0hCUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzcyMjA2M0hZMUE2REFRSFYyRiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you use an induction liner. That’s what all the big brands use for there diamonds & sauce.

Explain please haven’t heard of this. And if I have seen it i didn’t know what I was looking at lol

2 Likes

When you open up a Tylenol bottle or a cough syrup bottle…you know the seal under the cap that you have to put your finger through to remove it… that’s the seal he is referring to.

induction sealer

5 Likes

I use these for daily use and even re-use them but don’t store anything in them over a week or so because of the rubber on the plunger. They work great for adding terps to a doob too:
https://www.amazon.com/KOPPERKO-Pack-Borosilicate-Glass-Syringe/dp/B07X327Z1Q/ref=pd_ybh_a_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XD6XD460215C1FJD1BB1

1 Like

If an induction liner is the piece you peel off before use that’s only good for storage before the sale. Seems like it would get messy if it was just sauce once opened.

1 Like

An induction liner is a fancy term for a fep sheet melted on the jar, or inside the cap

1 Like

I think it’s probably 300-400 shipping but it’s still not that much maybe .50 shipped here. $1000 for some jars.

2 Likes

Not sure about pulling off, they make several different liners. The one I’m referring to sits lose in the cap & stays there not meant to be removed.

1 Like

What size is the closure on these jars, 38/400? You will probably want to order the jars overseas but use the thread/closure size to order PTFE lined caps domestically.

2 Likes

This is dumb. I want my sauce stuck on my diamonds not to the wall of the jar. Ive never heard someone say “man i wish i had to mix it myself”.
Now if you put 2 pre mixed strains, 1 in each half now thats an idea

11 Likes

I think the novelty beats the realistic factor

5 Likes

This is purely marketing 101 @ it’s finest.

4 Likes

FWIW they also make cap seals that press on and don’t require an impulse sealer. It’s what we do but we do it under an N2 wand to purge most of the air out during the fill. It’s pretty easy to add the steps if you’re already hand capping

1 Like

This isn’t for the daily consumer for diamonds. This is for the bag appeal buyer.

100% agree with @nancybotwin

It’s fun to play with ya terps and diamonds sometimes I guess

5 Likes

I actually mix diamonds and HTE into my desired consistency frequently, and it’s not the ratio that the full extract would have yeilded.

These jars may only cater to a niche of a niche of a niche…but I’m that niche. I already do this with my head stash…why wouldn’t a custie want to do it too?

Too much terps burn my nose. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I dont. I want to control the input to my dab…so separating the to main constituents seems logical

10 Likes