Where to source this* jar

Yes please

I hated that cheese and crackers so much that I remember a time when at a restaurant they asked me what I want on my pizza and I said NO CHEESE.

3 Likes

I love those cheese and crackers so much so that once in a blue moon but some for my kid wink winkā€¦

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1?q=split+dab+jar&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=320&bih=454&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&sxsrf=ALeKk00G8XyQAqmzEbyw-OyPGiJWNn90sQ:1605395478729&prds=num:1,of:1,eto:1426776916200339698_0,prmr:1,pid:1426776916200339698,cs:1

Thereā€™s also theseā€¦

Edit:sorry

i actually bought crackers for the first time in years yesterday and they are shaped like that. And I have some merkts cheddar with wine in the fridge.

1 Like

Good find!

That ones a no bueno for Terps which I think what makes the glass jar so idealistic.

2 Likes

Lol i know. Just thought id show you guys another similar type of container.
But yeah homeboy found them

2 Likes

Right on. Iā€™m sure someone will find them useful.

Nice googlefu!

1 Like

they both have a plastic lid, how is one good for terps and the other bad? I do like the jar, its value added and only .35 cents. You could do all different things like a bud on one side rosin on the other etc.

Terps should not be touching the plastic lid so all good there.

do terps and silicone interact? I was about to buy some larger pucks to store within a glass jar/ otherwise id make bar shapes to limit surface area and store in a jar. I dont get the whole slab thing because its maximising surface area and I cant sell it fast.

Silicone will absorb & swell with terpenes. There no good for each other.

ive never noticed it with my dab wizard containers. they are stored cold too. Terp sauce Ive kept in the jars. its shatter in the silicone but its still terpy

Hereā€™s a good discussion

Well my bad itā€™s pretty limited. Iā€™m thinking of another convo. See if I can track it down

I read through the whole thing, much easier than the crc thread.

2 Likes

But if you guys really want them. Go here. Custom made.
Rxdepotusa.com

But this thread already has the source in china. its only 700 for 2000 jars.

3 Likes

These look great! Almost like fun dip for stoners.

1 Like

make your own moon rocks. or for those people having issues with pectin- two different jellies.

1 Like

how ironic/weird I see these at the counter today at the gas station and took me back to when I was young guy in the 90s

1 Like