Where to source this* jar

they both have a plastic lid, how is one good for terps and the other bad? I do like the jar, its value added and only .35 cents. You could do all different things like a bud on one side rosin on the other etc.

Terps should not be touching the plastic lid so all good there.

do terps and silicone interact? I was about to buy some larger pucks to store within a glass jar/ otherwise id make bar shapes to limit surface area and store in a jar. I dont get the whole slab thing because its maximising surface area and I cant sell it fast.

Silicone will absorb & swell with terpenes. There no good for each other.

ive never noticed it with my dab wizard containers. they are stored cold too. Terp sauce Ive kept in the jars. its shatter in the silicone but its still terpy

Here’s a good discussion

Well my bad it’s pretty limited. I’m thinking of another convo. See if I can track it down

I read through the whole thing, much easier than the crc thread.

2 Likes

But if you guys really want them. Go here. Custom made.
Rxdepotusa.com

But this thread already has the source in china. its only 700 for 2000 jars.

3 Likes

These look great! Almost like fun dip for stoners.

1 Like

make your own moon rocks. or for those people having issues with pectin- two different jellies.

1 Like

how ironic/weird I see these at the counter today at the gas station and took me back to when I was young guy in the 90s

1 Like

Plus shipping and customs if any.

shipping on 2k jars, maybe 100, customs- they will lie about the value and say they cost 1 penny each. Thats just a guess. My china leds ship around 50 each. I wanted a stainless tank but its 400 shipping, but they can do 10 for 400 or add other stuff to the pallet for 400. I dont get it because you can buy full tane tanks from china for 200 after a reseller gets his share. isnt xtane chinese?

1 Like

Once you tip it the terp sauce will get all over the lid. Not really ideal for selling HTE and diamonds.

1 Like

thats what im saying about the plastic, But its as much a novelty as anything else. I havent ever bought a concentrate but dont they usually have some plastic or silicone in the packaging? I dont even know how they sell it? Never been to the dispensary since legalization LOL. From what I hear they dont show you the product until you have paid for it.

I store my HTE in these and fill up to the top so not much air in the bottles
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798NWWV8/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B0798NWWV8&pd_rd_w=Rz97j&pf_rd_p=7d37a48b-2b1a-4373-8c1a-bdcc5da66be9&pd_rd_wg=2914B&pf_rd_r=W6MGE06N8S43A9JXF176&pd_rd_r=3ba43536-575b-4f33-8aad-6121176186d0&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzOTZYUDk0Q0dOUlNRJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTIzNDY4M1VORjVCTVRWN0hCUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzcyMjA2M0hZMUE2REFRSFYyRiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you use an induction liner. That’s what all the big brands use for there diamonds & sauce.

Explain please haven’t heard of this. And if I have seen it i didn’t know what I was looking at lol

2 Likes

When you open up a Tylenol bottle or a cough syrup bottle…you know the seal under the cap that you have to put your finger through to remove it… that’s the seal he is referring to.

induction sealer

5 Likes