Where to buy dry ice container?

Thanks

1 Like

And its free shipping?! Shiiet

1 Like

A yeti 45 holds 90lb of dry ice.

It does last longer in my yeti than in other coolers.

If you want to use yeti buy it at REI because heavy extended dry ice usage is going to warp the cooler and rei is cool about swapping the damage

1 Like

i have a smaller yeti , holds 50+ lbs di, lasts 3+ days in so cal
worth it for any roto molded coolers imo

2 Likes

It’s not defamation if it’s true.

You’re like one of those dudes who rides other people’s cost tails. For the 100th time can you please stop harassing me everywhere you go and such. Makes you look like a fool. I deleted the comment becusee it was very rash and decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I should repost it since only a few min later all these people commented on the same exact thing. Calling me the liar? Go call these guys liars. I dare you.

We deliver pellet, rice and block for .55 pp and have discounts up to .40 pp if you combine your order with some of our other products. Our dry ice is produced and delivered same day from Long Beach to Phoenix and San Diego to Portland with our SD Fleet while our LTL network delivers coast to coast and as far south as Brazil.

3 Likes

You are a liar stop trying to kid yourself

1 Like

At Solvent Direct, we feel it is very important to provide complete transparency into our manufacturing process. Please find the below statement and attached COA’s for review regarding our Denatured Ethanol product, 710 Solution.

While Denatured Ethanol also known as CDA-12-A pursuant TTB formula 27 CFR part 21.26 can be made with lesser grade products, Solvent Direct uses the following mixture.

Solvent Direct 710 Solution contains USP Food and Beverage Grade 200 proof Ethyl Alcohol and High Purity n-Heptane. This product meets USP monograph specifications and is approved KOSHER – Pareve. No USP Class 1, 2, 3 or other residual solvents are used in manufacturing or handling. Results attached.

Solvent Direct High Purity n-Heptane has been evaluated according to the procedures set forth by USP General Chapter <232>. Eurofins Scientific has analyzed Solvent Direct High Purity n-Heptane for over 20 heavy metals to USP monograph specifications and has been approved for use in GMP facilities meeting the most stringent international standards. Results attached.

As our clients continue to revolutionize the future of our industry, Solvent Direct is working around the clock to supply operations globally with the safest manufacturing products, at the most competitive prices, delivered on time every time.

Come on fellas. Both of you have great companies. If either of you think you will only have happy customers, sorry it’s just not going to happen. If you have personal differences, call each other or meet up. If you decide to meet up take a friend to record it then post it here so we all can have a good laugh.

7 Likes

Ok, now im upset…i paid $2.79 pp of pelleted di from airgas and $2 pp from Hy-Vee! Anyone got a midwest (wisconsin) connection on di? You all are talking 40cents!?!

1 Like

Google your area. Most of the co2 sellers around here sell dry ice. Mine don’t do pelletized but it’s .60 a lb and my homie barters.

1 Like

I found that larger chunks last longer in my cold trap so i like the blocks anyways. Thanks!

Winco foods, smart and final, albertson all carry dry ice here in CA for 1.69 PP on the blocks of dry ice.

Check them out if you have one locally and see, might save you a few cents over air gas

1 Like

Go to welding supply shops. They usually burn through it fast and sell to welders for 50 cents a pound bc it’s so common.

1 Like

@SolventDirect

“Since 2013, Solvent Direct has been dedicated to providing products with the highest quality and lowest price possible.”

This is on your website

??? You’ve been doing this since when?

He’s only a couple years in the game…at best.

Nothing like buying 100’s of lbs at your local grocery store.

4 Likes

So what you are saying is you owned a bong company long ago, and you just became part of cannabis and this new solvent direct venture you have. Cool story. Guess you didn’t really correct me there. You agreed with me.

I’d like to know who’s behind the keyboard over at Solvent Direct?? Hunter? Surely someone is dictating for lex with a miscommunication… to be clear this is Branden, one of the 2 principals of Adchem. I guess I should start by asking myself why I’m not surprised at all at how accurate @spdking
And @Shawn are in there assessment of lex and or sd. Hmmm ok lex you and I both know the real story so here it is for the community.