Where to buy dry ice container?

Where can i purchase a container made for holding dry ice? Looking for it to hold 250-300 lbs of pellets. I dont think coolers cut it.

They’re called bunkers

You don’t buy those, they’re like $600. Get one delivered from a dry ice company, way cheaper to pay $5 a month

Edit: $1000

7 Likes

Damn how they shipping that for $10?!

1 Like

freight.

1 Like

If you have a di account they are technically free.

4 Likes

Correct, they just swap them out on your next delivery.

2 Likes

I inquired at my local welding/gas supply said 1300 for a 500lb dry ice tote , crazy right? riverside county,ca
dry ice not included
a couple large rotomolded coolers is a better option for my scale

Get in touch with Solvent Direct as they deliver.

5 Likes

I got one for sale for 500 ice bin 500lb from solvent direct. They such a shit company I put deposit 600 for it and they won’t return calls or come get and give deposit. Joke of. Company. Not to mention there’s denatured ethonal is the worst and after about 2 washes with there shit , it’s not even extracting anymore. Fkn yields drop and quility shit

3 Likes

Solvent direct is a scam
There ethonal and there buinssss ethics

600 deposit most places though.

Not if you have a account with weekly purchases. If you were offered a deposit it’s becusee the front desk guy was trying to get his weekly purchases numbers up. I have been in the industry since 2004. I’ve never once had a deposit taken for dry ice tubs.

3 Likes

Well I’ve been getting fkd like always. lol like I siad though it’s solvent direct is a Fkn joke

1 Like

It might be your attitude that is getting in your way. I have had nothing but good experiences with Solvent Direct. A buddy bought some solvent and was missing a fitting for his CLS and the owner gave me one on the house.

4 Likes

Lmfao ok bro. My attitude made there solvent shit. And my attitude made them ignore me for months when setting up apointmwnt after apointmwnt all to be flaked on for them to pick up the container that I no longer needed since I wasn’t buying ice or solvent anymore they stuck me with container and never came and got it and gave deposit. I was nothing but nice but the company is shit and what they sell is garbage. But don’t matter really cuz they make millions off people’s ignorance

1 Like

@SolventDirect

Hey @Shawn,

Really sorry to hear about your experience. It is our policy to promptly return bin deposits.

Do you mind reaching out to us today at 310-344-4011 or 1-833-Pure-Gas so we can make it right?

Solvent Direct

1 Like

Be carefully. Solvent direct uses people personal conversation to drive his content and feed. He screen shots everything and then creates his own narrative full of bullshit. You can’t have any real conversation with him becusee unlike other vendors they may have a mature convo with you, solvent direct will use methods of trolling and responces to drive his false narrative. Then I presented him with name whom he burned (as they claimed) and he went full denial and claimed he had a very high integrity but clearly with his behavior private and public he does not have a shred of integrity. Usually when people are so far in defensive mode trying to play cleanup from spilled milk it shows there’s some wrong doing that occured. I would have no reason to call those guys liars but solvent direct had no issue denying a real situation. Why would anyone call my shop and tell me they just bought chemicals from solvent direct and it showed up with Iris labels. It’s so crazy you can’t make it up. I was also told Vaguely from others they get it from anyone. So if iris was the best price that would have been thier supplier that week.

Also remember he had zero ethical basis for his coas. He never had then before. He never cared.

He fulfilled a order recently that required him to get a coa to please the customer, probably a large order. Now he has a current coa from a couple weeks ago. That doesn’t prove any reason or ethical basis or water to stand on. It just means he’s pushing a cos for a batch and hell probably be using that in his arguments for the next few months.

I’m actually shocked how impressed he is over his marginal coa test and supply chain. He has so much confidence but on the other hand it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Have you noticed when large images or videos pop up on his feed it’s usually not him or anyone related … Or how he photoshops his labels on stock Google images. Or my favorite he talks about owning and having several trucks and fulfillment centers. Wait? Come again. Beuller…

2 Likes

I’ve gotten 3 different drum brands from them , they don’t keep same like you siad it’s what’s cheep at the time. 710 , iris , and some bullshit that smelled so bad it made you sick. Not heptane like they state. Anyways the place is a joke and like you siad all his pics are the pics of company’s he buys from. And they don’t have trucks they hire outside delivery people and sketch ones. I had to move location after the company he sent to deliver was a Fkn snitch punk cop caller from back in school days. He get there and knows what he delivered so now I had to switch places so I didn’t get hit by law a day later.

1 Like

That’s fucked up. I heard he used to be a actor…and now plays this game…it’s hard with those people. They are very good at presenting thier bs and thier game. I couldn’t have a single normal convo with him becusee I knew what he was saying was untrue fluffery. And he used my content in messages to drive a false narrative on his feed. It’s so messed up. I rarely deal with businesses this unprofessional.