Where to buy dry ice container?

You guys can call us, and we will take care of you. NO BS, just great service. We offer dry ice, ethanol, and a ton of other products.

Where are you located

Unlike other outfits, we wonā€™t name any names, we have brick and mortar locations in Eureka, CA, Richmond, CA, Los Angeles, CA, and Denver, CO. Our pricing is real, our people are real, and our service is unmatched, no smoke and mirrors.

So how much would one of these tubs filled cost? And life expectancy if not used in the bin?

The actual totes are $650, and itā€™s a one time cost. Once you initially buy the tote moving forward we simply swap your tote out each order. Price per pound for dry ice depends on volume and location. Let me know if youā€™d like one tote delivered at a time and where youā€™d like it delivered to. Iā€™ll get you a price.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for bringing this to our attention and giving us the opportunity to improve.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you had @liquidlotusextracts. We are happy to pick up the tote and reimburse your deposit. Please give us a call to schedule a pick up.

@Shawn thanks for letting us know your bin pickup got missed as well. Sounds like we have you on the calendar for a pickup and reimbursement now. Sorry for the delay.

We work around the clock to keep up with everyoneā€™s needs. Since our days at Illadelph Glass in Hollywood during the early 2000ā€™s, weā€™ve always done our best to support our industry friends and family, but at the end of the day we are a small business just trying to always do the right thing while keeping up with the changing times.

Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your business. If you ever see an opportunity for us to improve, please give us a call at 1-833-Pure-Gas and we will do our best.

:pray::facepunch:

1 Like

@Slabby bins range in price from $600-750. We do not sell bins and we do not charge rent. We take a refundable deposit on the first bin and itā€™s a drop and swap thereafter.

The sublimation rate of pelletized dry ice in one of our 500# bins is 3-6% per day.

Our trucks run 24/7 and we would be happy to put a quote together for you.

1-833-Pure-Gas

Holds 155 lbs RTIC Hard Coolers for Drinks, Beer, Food & More

Home Depot sells an 11cfm chest freezer

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Danby-11-0-cu-ft-Chest-Freezer-in-White-DCFM110B1WDB/301650442?mtc=Shopping-VF-F_Vendor-G-D29A-29_13_REFRIGERATION-Multi-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-MinorAppl&cm_mmc=Shopping-VF-F_Vendor-G-D29A-29_13_REFRIGERATION-Multi-NA-Feed-PLA-NA-NA-MinorAppl-71700000032403376-58700003840533693-92700030729182021&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2t-7h7OT5QIVSpyzCh2lngOKEAQYAiABEgLcYPD_BwE

2 Likes

Are you going to address that you attacked me and then two other people came on and validated claims that you arenā€™t who you say you areā€¦and the business you run isnā€™t based on the ethics you claim??

1 Like

You donā€™t own any of your trucks. You donā€™t own any infrastructure. You have standard delivery companies do yout deliverea. You lie about everything. Your just a guy with a hole in the wall business who lies to get business.

You unethically attacked me and then everyone comes out and validates my claims customers have been saying. Used me as content to drive a faux narrative on your ig. I can only imagine what you do to customers who confront you with your shmuckery.

3 Likes

Cannagas in adelanto or HFS in azusa has .40 cent per pound dry ice.

Cheapeast Iā€™ve found so far

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a standard price Iā€™ve always paid

1 Like

thanks for the tip, im in southwest riv county, i just paid 65cents this morning local
Iā€™ll take that over 40cents and having to drive the 91 or the 60 freeways lol
but thats a screamin deal

2 Likes

Says the guy that just lied about matching davids glassware price and then lied about being tagged into the thread. You have no room to talk

1 Like

@SolventDirect

ā€œserving Northern and Southern California with High Purity Products and Dry Ice since 2013.ā€ ???

2 Likes

Dont get scammed into one of those blue chests. The ice will only last a couple days at best. Most places make you rent at a per month rate. You also have to put down a good deposit(600+). Cabelas sporting goods has yeti quality coolers. I use a bunch of them. About 300 bucks will get you one that will hold about 150 lbs of ice. Iā€™ve had the ice last over a week in these insulated coolers. Cabelas also makes a cooler dolly to wheel it around. Not sure if yall have tried moving those blue boys loaded to the brim. Not fun

4 Likes

You get a week off a yeti?
I considered this and might have to get one. What size is yours?

1 Like

Its actually cabelas brand. Same quality as the yeti. Iā€™ll have to check the size. I think a real yeti would cost like 1200. I actually own a couple yeti coolers and the cabelas one is just as nice.if.not better for 1/4th the price

2 Likes

Wow can you post a link of yours please?

1 Like

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Polar-Cap-Equalizer-Cooler/2233322.uts?slotId=1

2 Likes