Where to buy ceramic carts

The BCORE looks to come in a traditional 510 styled cart too.
:face_with_monocle:

The goal isn’t to make money, it’s to point customers to me so I can serve em at a reasonable price

2 Likes

Sampled 50 pods at a pretty decent price not anywhere near the 7.50 or 45, they seem to have a lot better pricing at 1k and 10k or at least a year ago they did. Personal use could see getting 2-3 uses per pod. Dont feel they are ready to be used to build a brand around as quality checking needs improvement on the batteries, pods need better leak proofing on the bottom (don’t over terp), over filling can cause it to mess with the side air canal and make leaks also, and filling requires a smaller guage needle then most dialing in temp during filling will be important and another hassle. Batteries… half weren’t tightly assembled or properly glued and housing would slide right out. Which means handing over an enclosed battery to a customer would likely result in them breaking battery first charge.
Pods seem to be compatible with old pax batteries though? Havent tested but the american buddy site last year stated as much.

Hits amazing, has great flavor, stylish, but losses via refunds, damaged, malfunction, or leakage would be a pain in the ass. The bcore bucket style though does seem to hit superior like other feelm tech. They are on to something just needs more rnd and improvement is my take.

Ive saved last few pods for some dream pods :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sampled 100 of those too. They don’t slap like the pods though. Handle different viscosity decently. Thicker the concentrate the better they hit.

1 Like

the only pods that really make sense to me are the smok style ones. I need to do some research on those and figure out what coils are good for hte carts

1 Like

Idk, these brick style atomizers are looking interesting. Pretty sure that’s what the kung fu vapes are, looks like the do $3 on a 5k order, that’s barely more then the avd carts I’ve been buying

I need 100 or so full ceramics to test these things out my ccells seem to block up a bit. my oil doesnt move at room temp what so ever, i’ve added some terps into my oil too to thin it out a touch but i still get blocking and popping.

who can help out there.

I need 100 full ceramic wood tips if anyone stocks em
For thick oil

1 Like

looking for quality cartridges. please email me a catalog and price sheet. super appreciated thank you

Email: toby@cannaandofficial.com

3 Likes

?? wtf ??

Edit: oh, I didn’t see they were for you…I was like…wood tips for thick oil? Wish I could delete this post now

1 Like

We(boshang) already sent the email to you,pls kindly check

1 Like

What’s the number one some full ceramic 1ml? 500/1000pc price.

Lemme know if you need icell 1 or plus. I actually have those numbers in the us right now

3 Likes

Think I’ll pick up a few thousand iCell.

Quality control issues have been fixed? Works for 95/5 blends?

1 Like

That will be icell plus or icell 2 good sir. Normal icell were designed in 2018 for 2018 distillate. That isnt a quality control issue, thats a formulator failure

3 Likes

Just throwing the ASCERA hat into the ring -

I know we’ve been mentioned a few times in this thread. We’ve been busy working on developing multiple viscosity lines, partnering with automation providers, and acquiring new team members.

Check out this thread on our new sample packs, available in the USA, as well as our pre-rack solution for the ATG Monoblox filling + capping solution.

We’ve finally partnered with a great USA 3PL /distributor, and we’re working on moving expanding quantities of inventory to them to distribute directly. Prices are low, quality is high! Taste the difference for yourself and try out which viscosity works best with your oil with our free sample box!

We also pre-rack for Thompson&Duke, so hit us up any of you machine owners!

ASCERA 510 USA Sample Box + Pre-Rack Solutions Thread

2 Likes

CCELL is an industry-leading technology brand for THC carts. Ceramic coating over a resistance wire creates an ideal solution for vaporizing thick THC oils.

1 Like

Is this the iCell 2? I’ve never seen it on the site as far as I’m aware. Just ordered some regulars off you in the mean time, thanks!

2 Likes

Im still waiting for Januaries delivery of icell2

I think the left one is icell and the right one is icell plus