Where to buy ceramic carts

I used wolkentek’s for a long time until the vape ban this year. Been using ccell or AVD but people have been requesting ceramic carts again. I have been chatting with the guys at logistics farm but it’s been almost 2 months and they still don’t have any.

Looking for up to 1k, don’t need enough to directly order from china

6 Likes

I get mine from https://www.ftldistribution.ca/ best quality I’ve used, I would recommend the low viscosity.

6 Likes

Coastal vape company, its my old rep from ikrusher. Used them for 5+ yrs and next to zero problems. Let me known if you want the owners number

2 Likes

What ever happened to those ecap ceramics that were the new latest and greatest?

1 Like

The company in the US that sold them website just disappeared. They were still trying to sell me some just over the phone/ email but when I received the quote it was not right and sketched me out. I think I might like the ones I posted above better.

1 Like

I’m running some ascera carts right now as well. I’ve always liked them but having a consistent source has been difficult. Does FTLD ship to the US? Trying to register on their site leads me to believe they’re CA only.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I can’t see why they wouldn’t.

Is there a reason you recommend low viscosity? I usually make really thick live resin carts, guy at ftl recommend a medium cart

2 Likes

I use low viscosity for my botanical and sugar carts, I think medium would be good if your oil don’t move in the cart at room temp. If it does I would do with the low.

Hello,as we all know, we are the leading manufacturer of full ceramic cartridges!
Check out:www.boshangvape.com

Ill sell carts again but im charging much more now due to the actual risks involved.

Also in situations where the filler fucked up, I will not be doing any financial customer service. Dont have a homogenizer? No refund. Not capping right? No refund. You don’t like how they look? No refund. You stopped filling due to heat and now need to move off your remaining empties? Believe it or not, also no refund.

18 Likes

Happy new years everyone.

@gobstopp We can set you up. We’ve have shipments clearing soon to 3PL’s inside the USA. Our activity on here has been relatively low due to the logistical challenges faced by blocked ports and airports.

@TwistedStill

Yes we can ship to you. Our website is currently under construction, as we swap to a more advanced commerce platform that will allow us to manage multiple inventory locations and warehouses.

You can email us at sales@ftldistribution.ca and ask to set up a phone call with one of our agents. We’ll manually make your account and set you up. Once the new site launches, you’ll be able to log in and place orders without needing to speak with an agent.

For now, we are operating over the phone or by email.

Thanks for keeping FTL in the conversation guys! We’re still around, just working hard to try and set up international (CA/USA) logistics and 3PL solutions.

We were experiencing large shipment delays and even customs rejections depending on the shipment sizes due to arbitrary e-juice vape laws that impacted cannabis products. CA shippers would hand off goods to USA shippers and would then be rejected and returned, or customs would get involved and demand documentation for medicinal devices and try to imply classifications of the goods that did not necessarily apply to ours.

We offer 4 viscosities, with or without OEM. OEM adds a lot of lead time as the goods must be printed before assembly. If you’re looking for blanks then shoot us an email at. Not all viscosities will be in stock in the USA immediately, so speak to an agent about what your needs are.

sales@ftldistribution.ca

I wish everyone here a great 2022. Hopefully we see less crazyness than 2021!

4 Likes

As a follow-up, if you’re unsure what viscosity suites you best, please request a sample pack. We have a few 100 sample boxes in the USA with the 3 primary viscosities. You’ll receive 3 low, 4 medium and 3 high, with various configurations of OEM options so you can really see what you’re getting. Here’s a PDF of the insert to the sample box that describes what’s inside the box. If you’re interested, let our sales team know!

sales@ftldistribution.ca

2 SIDED CARD UPDATED FINAL (2).pdf (6.6 MB)

4 Likes

Email sent regarding the samples with varying viscosities.

2 Likes

There should be someone hitting yall up in the next 30 minutes

1 Like

Honestly I’m anxiously waiting AVD to finish their ceramic carts. I got a sample pack from ftl, solid carts but the flavor just doesn’t compare to AVD’s so I have a hard time making the switch for ceramic alone. Might make the switch when AVD releases their ceramic cart @avd710

1 Like

They are the exact same carts:

Ftl
Wolkentek
Dmlift
Avd

And any other outfit that sells zirconia

2 Likes

That’s disheartening. Avd has much better flavor then ccells. I like ceramic, used wolks for a year. Switched to avd last year and was blown away by the flavor and very happy with overall function. Was hoping avd cermaics woulf have just as good flavor while being ceramic. Had high hopes for the ftl carts but after the sample pack I wasn’t that interested. Similar to wolks, but I’m used to AVD’s superior flavor so I have a hard time justifying ceramics at this point

I think what you like is the ceramic coil. You would be happy to find out that 3 of the afformentiined companies (ascera, avd, and wolkentek) can sub out ceramic coils if the order is large enough. Ask your rep.

The coils I’m feeling of late are the bcore/smisstek/ecap brick style atomisers. I really hope this technology gets developed further, as it removes the necessity of both cotton and centerposts.

7 Likes

What AVD cart do you usually use sir? (curious which one is that insane flavor)