Where to buy ceramic carts

I use the c3 easy press. Super easy to cap. Better flavor and hit then ccell or any cart I’ve tried.

Think avd advertises they have no burn technology and claim their coils keep consistent temps. I’ve been through thousands of ccells, and almost 1k wolks. I noticed the difference is avd the first batch and I’ve been using them ever since. Made over 2k avd, had 0 issues with them

Their tech page

Dawg its just a basic ceramic coil. Of all the coil tech, I am confident (REAL SMORE) ccell has better flavor than 2022 avd because it ISN’T real AVD. It just depends on matching the battery to the cart, hence why people love disposables

Let me ask you this, what type of battery are you using?

I’m sorry, but you simply are speaking a non-truth when it comes to the coils used in AVD that I make.

I respect a lot of your posts and information and you’re fairly knowledgeable. However, your statement is simply not true.

We are the creators, manufacturer and own the AVD brand. As many would like to inaccurately try to simplify, our flavor performance isn’t just because of a simple coil. That is simply one part of a balanced equation. It is like describing the flavor of a Big Mac sandwich as Salad Dressing.

We spent a significant amount of time developing a ceramic formulation, porosity, cotton wrap density, wrap length, resistance, heating element and maintained a very tight range of tolerance between all variables to produce the consistent user experience that you refer to.

While everyone is absolutely entitled to their “opinions” I simply shrug my head when people claim there isn’t a difference between an authentic CCELL and an AVD cartridge in pure flavor. But then again, my understanding is that only 20% of the world are considered “super tasters” and have an increased amount of taste buds on their tongue that make them ultra sensitive to flavor recognition.

3 Likes

Brother man, can you explain a little more in-depth how ftld compares to AVD? The flavor wasn’t there? How was the overall qualities comparison? Cheers

Sir, the post you are responding to SPECIFICALLY is talking about the zirconia body. Please don’t be disingenuous.

Are you planning to replace the stock ceramic coils with your own? Is that what is delaying your rollout? I would understand, as no amount of money can replace field testing. How long has your release been delayed due to this?

Your options with ZIRCOINIA are either stock coils, or strap in for a GRUELING r&d for the next couple years as you test tolerances for a wide range of viscosities and centerpost interior diameters.

First of all, we’ve tried many of the existing Zirconia center posts on the market today. Anyone who knows the supply chain knows that TaoTao and DingDing (love the names) are the main suppliers for the zirconia sellers out there today.

We do NOT use either of these suppliers although we have tried their samples for the past several years without being impressed. We also have opened a mold with one of these suppliers as they now claim they can produce our drawings that they were not able to produce in the past with consistency.

Today, we have small batches that are being produced that are being offered unbranded to select test clients. We have a major MSO that has a pre-order of 2M pieces after their 10K piece test order they are going through now.

We use a specialized supplier that doesn’t supply anyone else in the industry today that isn’t an e-cig supplier but does specialize in Zirconia for consumer electronic brands such as Samsung and while we love the results, our “cost” is nearly double the price of what TaoTao and DingDing are able to offer, so we are not sure if the market is willing to accept. And yes, based on our drawings, it does allow us to use our coil composition.

Of course, we no longer produce for Next Level who continue to sell under the AVD brand that we own and so they are using a rather generic center post by one of the suppliers mentioned above.

2 Likes

I can only speak of what I know of.

FTLD is a highly respected seller and we know a little bit about their supplier, but not enough to give you a full rundown.

However, we do know this. We have very different supply chains. They utilize a completely different center post design and ceramic core so comparing the two is like a Ford versus a BMW. I know theirs costs a lot less to produce than ours. Likely our BOM cost is probably 60-70% higher based on the selected materials used.

Which in this particular case is very little.

So if you really looked into zirconia, you would find one last factory, with SUBSTANTIALLY different technology (machine polish vs hand polish :: machine molding vs hand forming). Thats the one I work with.

If you look at all of the wolkentek I have offered, you would see substantial differences within them. When I say I’ve offered every single zirconia so far, I have. Here your company is trying to forge into a market I got bored with. When icell has better reviews than wolks at half the price, I laugh at all the people desperately fighting over my 2019/2020 supplier.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but your replies almost always come off as slightly combative and often like a bit “dick-swinging” contest. I’ve never claimed to know everything and just sharing insight from my “bird’s nest” in Shenzhen.

Anyway, yes, I’m sure there are many more suppliers out there. I have sat down with FTLD’s factory owner (David) on many occasions, so I do know a thing or two about them.

2 Likes

@gobstopp I actually have 2400 of the Ascera carts for sale right now

Its not you as much as the sour taste from avd. I apologize and will keep the split between you and Next Level in mind next time I reply. This is contingent that you keep in mind that we have similarly sized intelligence apparatuses, and that mine are just as well developed here as yours are in china.

Please keep in mind that you are not talking to just another peon, and I will keep the same in mind. Our argument stems from a misunderstanding.

This poster said:

Which means avd as in next level borrowing technology as is their custom

At that point you started defending AVD (AVID IP) when I was attacking Next Level’s poor attempt at keeping up. I know that the ceramics that NLD are no different than my own.

Now that I understand the point of conflict I apologize for lashing out at you. I kindly remind you that I don’t say falsehoods and everything I post is calculated (barring times that I am on drugs)

2 Likes

I’ve always considered you to be one of the most knowledgeable voices in this forum, so I’ve never had any reason to disrespect your opinions and your willingness to drop some “real” knowledge that is sorely lacking overall.

Hey, we have some in stock.

3win ccell SMOORE snapfit ceramic cart. I was able to get ahold of 3 samples before they hit the market next month in February. Super amazing cart. If anyone needs any please feel free to dm me! Must have resellers license or a legal business in order to purchase from me. Thanks!

Available in 1.0ml & 0.5ml

3 Likes

I want to know more about this!

Is the ecap one their “printed film tech” pod cart?

FTLD is a good company.

The Ascera are very very enjoyable with low/med/hi visc options. Leakage and cloging next to none.

And the customer service is really working their ass off to get your customer happy.

I will definetly purchase more in the future.

My customer experience…

2 Likes

@qma what do you think about these kung fu Sirius disposables? A local brand recently adopted these and I have people asking if they’re any good. the kung fu brand guy goes on instagram breaking down carts and explaining why his devices are better then any 510 cart

https://www.kungfuvapes.com/1ml-sirius-pod-iridescent/

Ceramic
Wickless
Down stem free
Refillable
Alloy free
Silicon free

Let me know what you think

2 Likes

these look nice too

2 Likes

The bcore 1ml pods are the hardest hitting pods I’ve sampled. Just a pain in the ass to fill compared to some others. Also overfilling can cause leakage. The next version of these could be big if filling is improved imo.

2 Likes